• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Pcn received after 7 weeks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry wrong picture

Comment

So what have you received, and from whom?

Comment

Sorry I've been working but trying to load a photo of the letter.

Comment

2024217.pdf

Comment

I think this works, it's from debt recovery plus.

Comment

OK, so now report them to the FCA, as they are admitting they don't respond to letters and have ignored your warning that they should cease collection activities as the debt is in dispute.
              Enclose copies of your correspondence.

You could also copy in the FOS

Comment

Thank you I'll do that now

Comment

Hi just to keep you updated I received an email this week from fca, they conducted a search on financial services register and they were unable to locate debt recovery plus which means they are not authorised by the fca.. I've been advised to contact citizens advice and also the credit services association. There was no mention of smart parking using this type of service from the fca but I have sent them an email regarding this. Thank you

Comment

That is very interesting information.... thank you!
                    I've just done a quick search for them and their parent company (Direct route Ltd) and neither appear on the FCA register, altho' various websites state they are both registered.
                    I'll have to follow this up during the week.

Have just checked and apparently DRP only act for Car Parking Companies and as this does not involve credit debts they do not need FCA registration. https://www.debtrecoveryplus.co.uk/f...accredited-by/

This means the only people to complain to are the Parking Company associations, and a fat lot of use that will be!
                    Last edited by des8; 9th March 2024, 08:51:AM. Reason: Extra information added

Comment

Just to keep you updated I received another letter from debt recovery plus, dated 15/03/2024. It's an exact copy of the letter they sent me back in January stating. Subject :your updated case(terminal contact) you owe £170. PAY NOW.

Comment

Im in the same boat mate. Utter joke after i evidenced purchase of a ticket. This country is broken. No chance of actually contacting a human being at any of these company's about this, all to make a few quid. Cant wait to get out of this sesspit of a country.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X