• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

APCOA PCN fine received today for not validating at Tesco Car Park

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APCOA PCN fine received today for not validating at Tesco Car Park

Can I please get some advice on the following:-

Went shopping Tesco on Saturday 29th May. Due to the pandemic I have stopped going into Supermarkets myself therefore relied upon my son doing the shopping and validate the ticket. I never expected anything to go wrong. Unfortunately, today Thursday 24th June, the registered keeper received the notice.
    He is adamant that he used the machine to validate the parking but he obviously did not do it properly.

He said bless him that it was his mistake and he would sort it out. I cannot just leave it for him to sort this fine out by himself. I am just so grateful that he scanned his Tesco Card as proof that he did spend just over £17 at the store and we stayed less than 1 hour in the car park even though he cannot find the till receipt. Upon receiving the fine in the post today, I read that appealing the process makes no difference as the company do not grant successful appeals. What can I do? He cannot find the till receipt as who keeps the receipt for over a month ago, he also paid by cash but he did scan his Tesco card to obtain his points for his shopping on the 29/05/2021. I have checked my Tesco account and the points are on my account for that day.

Any help and advice would be welcome.

Thank you in advance
    Last edited by shazby; 25th June 2021, 09:39:AM.
    Tags: None

First thing is edit your post so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred. The driver drove and the registered keeper received the notice.

Have you contacted Tesco management to ask that they cancel

Post up a redacted copy of the notice but leave dates

it's note a fine, it's an invoice

Comment

I have used the appeal process and have included Tesco and the company that send the fine into the email.

When you say edit your post can you please explain what you mean? As I have no idea to be fair. Have I entered far too much information above? I have amended it slightly is that okay.
      Last edited by shazby; 25th June 2021, 09:39:AM.

Comment

Post up a redacted copy of the notice but leave dates:- Sorry I really do not know what this means

Comment

on a copy blank out name/account number any reference to it and post on here -i.e:- no identifying info leave all dates on it as well

Comment

Am I right in thinking you want me to upload the fine received via post but all the confidential information removed from the document. Do I include the picture of the vehicle involved with the registration blanked out? Is that correct?

Comment

YES. AND IT'S NOT A FINE !

ALL of the page with identifying data removed. And page 2 if there is some data.

Use a hosting site such as imgur to upload your pictures and put a link to them on here.

What do you mean you have used the appeal process? Please tell us the FULL story.

If you have indeed appealed then let's see the appeal that was sent, again suitably redacted.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X