• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PG06OUN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PG06OUN

Hi new to this forum so please help in anyway
    recently I have been scammed or it’s my own fault
    I looked on eBay for a pick recently sold my car I contacted the person selling it Simon Blundell who I took as a genuine person I spoke to him for about 20mins
    he had a trader interested in the car and was going to put a deposit of £1,350 down if I could match that the pick up was mine so he gave me all the details
    I did a quick check and paid him I asked if I could have a pic of the v5 just too make sure but he said he is away till Friday night so he couldn’t ..... now he has switched the phone and the address is bogus I spoke to the bank but they say they can’t do anything !
    please help
    Tags: None

Mr Simon Blundell, 9 Buckingham Drive, Chichester, PO19 7XP. Nationwide, Sort Code 07-02-46 account number 12035198. Leave your full name as reference. See you saturday. Many thanks, Simon.

Comment

It is a genuine Nationwide Bank Account sort code - have you spoken to Nationwide at all as well as your own bank ?
      Also report to action fraud.
      The address - is there a Simon Blundell living there?
      Also have you reported the ebay ad and username to ebay ?
      Also is PG06OUN the correct registration?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-02-23 10_32_55-Microsoft Edge.png
Views:	1
Size:	172.9 KB
ID:	1513469
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X