• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** WON ** Sold an Unroadworthy Car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a plonker!
    Thanks for the laugh

Comment

And finally.......

Today the garage requested my bank details and the full payment has been made. So a good result.

Then at 5pm an email from Legal Solutions 4U requesting the same. Doh!

Comment

good, that's done and dusted then

Comment

Hi i have just been reading through all you have been through and legal solutions4u are representing garage we are taking to court, looks like we will have our work cut out

Comment

Legal solutions 4u are representing a dealer I’m also having issues with, legal solutions are a joke they always say you have no rights to reject a vehicle and then want full mechanical report done which I do and then still argue they don’t believe the inspection was carried out properly there just bullies who try and make you think you can’t win when I know 100% I will I’m shocked people actually are allowed to come out with half the crap they do... all they ever say is I don’t know how long this will take we need to draught a letter all time funny thing is they know nothing about cars but seem to think a professionals report is no good go all the way there useless*

Comment

LS4U are well known here.
              Generally there is no point writing to them except to show the court how reasonable you have been!*
              If you are* seeking advice please start your own thread

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X