• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

County Court Claim Form for Penalty Charge Notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More pictures of signage and exit.

Comment

Hi guys, any advice on what I should enter into the defence section of the Claim Form tonight please? I need to enter this tonight as I'm away all day tomorrow and will be unable to access a computer until late evening.

Comment

No probs, I'll sort something for you shortly.

Could you check something?
        In the first set of car pics you posted, I can't see any time/date stamp.
        These seem to *appear* on the second set of pics.........
        Last edited by charitynjw; 17th March 2019, 21:15:PM.
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
        gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Many thanks.

A time stamp appears on both of the images on this image... this is the image they have sent me of a copy of the original PCN they claim to have sent me. The time stamps are impossible to read to the naked eye.

Comment

These two images are attached on the next two pages of what BW Legal have sent me... after the PCN copy... these appear to be blown up versions but they have no time stamp.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin9 View Post
              These two images are attached on the next two pages of what BW Legal have sent me... after the PCN copy... these appear to be blown up versions but they have no time stamp.

Hope this helps.
              So where, exactly, does the time/date stamp come from?

(Answers, please, on a postcard to............)
              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
              Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Who knows... I assume from the camera but then why would they crop it out of the larger images where you would actually be able to read the times etc.

Comment

Who knows... I assume from the camera but then why would they crop it out of the larger images where you would actually be able to read the times etc.
                  If I were a suspicious cove.................
                  CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                  Phelps, C. C.

Comment

These companies are a disgrace... I really hope this defence works and I do not have to give them a penny.

Comment

These companies are a disgrace... I really hope this defence works and I do not have to give them a penny.
                      Attached

Attached Files
                      CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                      Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Many thanks for that... can I just query this section please?

9. The Defendant had previous communication with the Claimant in [dates?] 2017 concerning this matter, but as the Claimant did not progress it further at the time, the Defendant thought that the matter had been concluded. (The first communication I had from anyone was BW Legal on December 19th, 2018. Therefore in this part should we explain that up until this point I have had no communication from either Britannia or BW and ask them to provide proof of such by means of letters sent to me via recorded delivery?). I then heard from the court on February 12th, 2019 when they sent me a Claim Form. It was at that point I responded with action.

10. On or around the beginning of [date],the Defendant received letters from Britannia their legal representative, BW Legal.

11. On or around the beginning of [date],the Defendant received a county court claim from Northampton CCBC.
                        The Defendant filed an acknowledgement in a timely fashion.

Finally, do I at this point need to mention the defence of a child being sick for being the reason of overstaying the limit? And also is the "grace period" mentioned yet?

Many thanks, once again for all your help.

Comment

Yes.....I forgot to say to add/amend it to suit your case.

Definitely add the grace period.

It's really a sort of 'holding' defence.....'how can you possibly comment on their claim when they haven't bothered to supply any real evidence' sort of thing.
                          CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                          Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Okay that's great thanks. I'll amend it now. Is it okay if I send my amended version to you just to finally approve before I add it to the claim form please?

Just very nervous about it all. :-(

Comment

Okay that's great thanks. I'll amend it now. Is it okay if I send my amended version to you just to finally approve before I add it to the claim form please?

Just very nervous about it all. :-(
                              Of course; no probs!
                              CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                              Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Many thanks, can I also just double check whether the the documents BW Legal have sent me is the SAR... or am I still waiting for the SAR from them?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X