• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CT Liability Orders!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CT Liability Orders!

How many Liability Orders can a council obtain per year for CT?
    Tags: None

Re: CT Liability Orders!

For one household ? I'm not sure how they could get more than one as a liability order makes the whole year due and payable and if not paid at the point it's bailiffs etc.

Have you had more than one? What dates are they and were they actual liability orders or threats of obtaining a liability order from the council that was sorted with a payment arrangement ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: CT Liability Orders!

For the first time ever I received a call from the local CT office regarding arranging payments for a bill so I asked them how many liability orders, for which years and the amounts, they replied today with the following,

CT year = date issued

2006/7 = LO 25th April 2007
      2007/8 = LO 6th June 2007
      2007/8 = LO 9th January 2008
      2008/9 = LO 18th June 2008
      2009/10 = LO 1st July 2009
      2010/11 = LO 16th June 2010
      2011/12 = LO 1st June 2011
      2012/13 = LO 20th June 2012
      2013/14 = LO 12th June 2013
      2013/14 = LO 29th January 2014

8 years and 10 Liability Orders?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X