• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I am on a very low income and have council tax arrears...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I am on a very low income and have council tax arrears...

North Tower, you've left your/an address visible in Paragraph 1 x

Comment

Re: I am on a very low income and have council tax arrears...

Hi north tower look again the self employment. Money can be made, First of all remember that you can earn £5 per day without affecting your JSA.So if the payments for work come a a block its payment for an invoice issued each day for £5.

Dont foget that time working on self employment is not just time on the phone or knocking on doorsetc. there is research and learning and so forth whichmight boo. st the working hours .

Did you try the food bank btw.

DOnt forget that while on JSA you can get free prescriptions eye testts and dental care so take advantage of them .
      I wont go on about the iniqities of council tax that has been well exercised. What is needed is for us the voters to remind the shysters and snolly gosters (thanks CC) that wee want thesystem changed. Ask each candidate searching questions. If enough people ask and the political elite think their cosy little stitch up is at risk then they may start to look at the system.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X