• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Charging order nightmare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the situation that Rob advised on the same as mine?

1. On the Charges register I know it is Lloyds & Lowell. Does anyone know who the departments could be that would give me direct communication? (My letter to both back last year failed to get a response.)
    2. Is there a department in the Courts - Norwich and Uxbridge that could be contacted for further information?
    3. Is it too late IF I manage to contact them to make a reduced settlement figure prior to selling - OR - has this gone too far?

4. Regarding the Experian Report I mention above -

(Experian Credit Report - I paid for this in September 2022 at the same time I wrote to both Lloyds, Lowell and Courts but got no reply)

On Experian Credit Report - I can see figures for Lowell but Lloyds show £0 and what is confusing it says updated to 11 Sept 2022

Question - should the Charges Register information for Lowells & Lloyds appear on the Experian Credit Report?

Any thoughts regarding the above will be very much appreciated.
    Last edited by GillyFlower; 18th November 2022, 11:31:AM.

Comment

I posted my questions under this Thread which was not originally mine as I thought the issues could be similar. Would it be advisable to set this up us my own Thread? In other words, use a different heading. I have received helpful advice but my last post no 16 - is now really the next stage and thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

You are best off posting under your own thread than trying to piggy back off someone else's. I will respond once I see it.
        If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        LEGAL DISCLAIMER
        Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

My apologies for entering your post LC1984.

I was not thinking, and I also mistakenly thought because it was back in June 2020 - it was not being 'used' as such and the content of the 'heading' provided info for me.

Again, I am sorry for breaking the FORUM RULE that Rob has made me aware of.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X