• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Are you affected by the 'Bedroom Tax?' If so, read this!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are you affected by the 'Bedroom Tax?' If so, read this!

i just saw the spock ears thing.. opk i might have fallen for a troll *hangs head in shame*

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Puffrose View Post
      i just saw the spock ears thing.. opk i might have fallen for a troll *hangs head in shame*
      You didn't notice my reference to "Men in Black"??

I was actually rather suspicious by the time I got to the secret Virgin space programme and the flying saucer....

Comment

Tbh........I had to be pointed to the thread,,hadn't bothered reading it cos I know nowt about it,,and it gave me a chuckle lol

Comment

I haven't a clue what you're on about ladies!

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
            I haven't a clue what you're on about ladies!
            Just for you my dear... http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ia-Harrassment

Kind of surprised that our dear frend Bluebottle didn't "detect" it

Comment

i just read he had probs with Virgin.. and was an artist.. yeh *the shame the shame!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Puffrose View Post
                i just read he had probs with Virgin.. and was an artist.. yeh *the shame the shame!!*
                t
                Like you're the first Puff,,lol,,it's a badge of honour...think we've all done it (I know I have) but missing the Spock ears reference? That's classic (and BB missed it too) msl:

Comment

i missed the whole Beam me up scotty.. and little green men references!!:alien::alien::alien:

Comment

[QUOTE=Hurricane Puffrose;322808]i missed the whole Beam me up scotty.. and little green men references!!:alien::alien::alien:[/QUOTE

Schoolgirl errors Puff,,hilariously funny tho,,when I read it I did wonder whether you had been on 'the sauce' a tad early lol

Comment

not tonight Incaphine!! Working

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
                        t
                        Like you're the first Puff,,lol,,it's a badge of honour...think we've all done it (I know I have) but missing the Spock ears reference? That's classic (and BB missed it too) msl:
                        I have got to admit, when I read BB saying that they weren't the sharpest knives in the drawer, I was severely tempted to suggest that he wasn't so sharp himself! Got to admit that it was entirely hysterical watching you both trying to advise the alien from Roswell on what to do when the men in black come calling!!!

Now next time, first put on your tin foil hats... it's a matter of personal preference, but I favour Morrisons extra strength cooking foil, as it last longer....

Comment

I'm safe!!

:tinfoil3::tinfoil3::tinfoil3::alien::alien::alien ::spy::spy: :bolt:

Comment

I sang Puff a little ditty 'Ground control to Major Tom'..........she told me to bog off !!,,and there was me thinking I was being benevolant msl:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
                                This explains the facts quite well:

http://www.housing.org.uk/policy/wel...9_penalty.aspx

It also needs to be given its correct title. It is not a bedroom tax, it is a Housing Benefit reduction. There are discretionary payments going to councils, Leclerc is right, BUT the funding is only guaranteed for two years and (not 100% sure on this) I am told you will only be able to claim a DHP for a period of 12 months.

One thing is sure - something has to be done about the Welfare State. Whether or not this is the right thing is an entirely different debate - I don't think it is.
                                The estimated saving to the welfare bill is £490 million but that was prior to them injecting £30 millions pounds into the Discretionary Housing payments scheme. I'm not sure exactly how that will be spread out because I am not sure that it is not simply given to councils, ie proportionate to claimants(I don't know yet on this point). It has a potential for differential discretion based on what money is in the pot as a consequence of that. (i am picking up posts as I read down so please be aware that this might have been covered already).
                                "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                                (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X