• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bank Of Scotland Charges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bank Of Scotland Charges

Robin Hood or the Sherriff ?

Comment

This Broker do they have a name! Or are we playing a guessing game ! and what do they have to do with Loans.Co.Uk and MBNA

Comment

hiya,

MIL got an exact same call today but for her Natwest loan, freaked her out as they knew so much she thought I had been posting about her on forums. Which I have not and never would
        Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
        Me VS Abbey Win
        BIL HSBC Credit Card
        BIL EGG
        BIL HSBC Loan
        BIL PPI Win

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
          hiya,

MIL got an exact same call today but for her Natwest loan, freaked her out as they knew so much she thought I had been posting about her on forums. Which I have not and never would
          Mocha, was it from the same company that phoned me and had she ever had any dealings whatsoever with loans.co.uk!

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
            Mocha, was it from the same company that phoned me and had she ever had any dealings whatsoever with loans.co.uk!
            Yep same company. She doesnt remember if she has dealt with loans.co.uk or not, she said they were pushy on the phone and kept asking questions that were designed to get more personal info out of her. She is going to have a look through her files and check for me x
            Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
            Me VS Abbey Win
            BIL HSBC Credit Card
            BIL EGG
            BIL HSBC Loan
            BIL PPI Win

Comment

We know that data from applications for consolidation loans etc is being sold on (legitimately - will find the terms in a tic). Consolidation loan appls include details of all the debts you want to pay off, so its easy pickings.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                We know that data from applications for consolidation loans etc is being sold on (legitimately - will find the terms in a tic). Consolidation loan appls include details of all the debts you want to pay off, so its easy pickings.
                But if this is from the stolen data from Loans.co.uk - how does this affect matters, if they could have sold it anyway!

Comment

When dealing with my arrears on my MBNA card, MBNA themselves sent marketing material saying they were "working with" loans.co.uk to consolidate debts blah blah etc, I will try find out the letters and marketing bumf.
                  Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Aye, was forgetting about the stolen data bit.

It would be so cleansed by the time these CMC people bought it you'd never track it.

Theres a number of other offers to sell 'data i picked up along the way' on that affiliates4u site. They do seem to stamp on them quite quickly but the CMC's are ALL over that site trading personal info.
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

A friend of mine used to work in selling block data for mailings, but the data never left their computers and they just printed off the letters etc on to their mailings and they posted it. The client never got to see any of the private info.

What I am saying is that my personal information including phone number and address etc etc.... has been sold.

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                        This Broker do they have a name! Or are we playing a guessing game ! and what do they have to do with Loans.Co.Uk and MBNA
                        Loans.co.uk claim to be a broker not a lender......so it's them being referred to

Comment

Originally posted by righty View Post
                          Loans.co.uk claim to be a broker not a lender......so it's them being referred to
                          Claims.Co.Uk were in Watford, same offices as GE Money I believe. Were they also in Nottingham as well!

I found this notice from the FSA http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/loanscouk.pdf
                          Last edited by TUTTSI; 16th April 2009, 23:00:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                            When dealing with my arrears on my MBNA card, MBNA themselves sent marketing material saying they were "working with" loans.co.uk to consolidate debts blah blah etc, I will try find out the letters and marketing bumf.
                            I have heard that mentioned before, but I have never had thank goodness a MBNA Credit card. It was advertising material which I received and phoned them for a loan - which they turned me down, much to my annoyance now that I phoned them. I am now so much more wiser to these types of companies.

Comment

I've yet to discover anyone who was actually successful in obtaining a loan through them. Also I seem to recall but could be wrong that they only had ICO accreditation & NOT OFT which if I'm correct sort of gives the game away doesn't it

Comment

So somebody is handling stolen goods, i am sure the Police would be interested in who is benefitting from the proceeds of this crime.

Will the Police take action?

I think I know the answer to that (absolutely not they've got motorists to catch)& I hope I am wrong.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X