• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Scaffolding outside windows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scaffolding outside windows

I awoke to a builder looking into my window and when looking down they are erecting scaffolding just outside both windows? I wasn't aware that any repairs were to take place. Is there anything I can do? To honest this has really annoyed me not being told about this.
    The information I supply is provided for informational purposes only and, should not be construed as legal advice.
    Tags: None

What kind of property do you live in ? Council / private tent / owned / flats / detached house etcetc

I woke up one morning and found out 15 men with community service high viz jackets on climbing all over my back garden because the council had forgotten to tell me that they'd be clearing some bushes from behind and on top of my garden wall .... Scared crap out of me… And I think I scared crap out of them when I went out in my dressing gown without brushing my hair asking what the F they were doing.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I live in a block of flats, i have one more floor above me so unsure if the scaffolding has been erected for the flat above or the roof. Its more annoyed me that one person doesn't have the courtesy to just fill us in with details.
      The information I supply is provided for informational purposes only and, should not be construed as legal advice.

Comment

My brother has had a similar experience but the other evening several low lives decided to climb up the scaffolding onto the roof! Still under investigation as to how access could have been obtained, ( he lives in supported housing flat)
        Last edited by dogtired; 27th June 2019, 16:08:PM.
        Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X