• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Do I have to go to the Solicitors to complete the sale of my property please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I have to go to the Solicitors to complete the sale of my property please?

I know this probably sounds very naive, but I have only ever bought and sold one property and that was 30 years ago and to be honest, I can't remember much about it

My property sale is due to complete in a few weeks, do I have to go to the Solicitors office to sign to complete the sale on the day of completion? I know I should be asking my Solicitor this, but he
    makes me feel stupid, and I'm embarassed to admit that I don't know the correct procedure, please can anyone tell me?

We exchanged contracts two weeks ago and now we just need to complete the sale...I will be so relieved if we don't have to go into the office
    Tags: None

Just to say, I`ve sorted this out now .

Comment

Sorry Donny, that your original post got missed.... presumably you didn't have to go into the office and dealt with paperwork by email/post ? I know I never met my solicitor dealing with the purchase of my house, everything was by post/email
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

No problem Amethyst, I know how busy you all are, and how fast moving the site is.
        No? I don't have to go into the office to complete the sale thankfully
        Thank you for replying.

Comment

Originally posted by Donny462 View Post

- I know I should be asking my Solicitor this, but he makes me feel stupid,
          I think maybe we go to the same solicitor

Comment

I think so Zaffy

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X