• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

What details to prove a council solicitor has conspired to commit fraud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What details to prove a council solicitor has conspired to commit fraud

What details to prove a council solicitor has conspired to commit fraud

An explanation. At councils, you have monitoring officers and heads of legal, sometimes , like at my council, the post are held by a registered solicitors. ( north east Lincolnshire ). After the council committed fraud in relation to applying for liability orders and a bankruptcy against me, I have spent a few years researching the Ctax and bailiffs mechanisms and something that councils were marked on called BVPI indicators. ( its what the audit commission marked them on )

I know a lot of people my consider that there council have acted unfairly against them, but mine is more specific than that. I have made formal complaints to the police,cipfa,lgo and I am ready for the SRA.

Here is were I need the advice

I have suggested that they broke the fraud act 2007 ( and prior version ) by doing the following

1. 6 liability orders were gained when the accounts was already up to date ( 2005-2007 )
    2. They removed 4000 worth of my bank payments to bankrupt me and put them on other accounts until they bankruptcy
    3. They ( the council ) produce documentation over a 16 month period that stated debts that there systems accounts simply did not state ( stateing I owed 10,000 when I owed 3000 )
    4. They made statements to a judge and a Local government ombudsman stating that there was no payment missing and there were no payment agreements in affect ( there was )

So to prove it I have obtained through SARs and FOI requests

1. My actual ct and NNDR accounts for the periods from there systems
    2. Internal correspondence ( 3 year fight and still not got it all ) that show they were moving my money about
    3. |Internal notes agreeing to the payment arraignment ( they told the judge that there was no payment arraignment )

Since I obtained these I have served them directly on the solicitors in question, with a document walk through, and have been ignored ( there best option ). I appealed my bankruptcy but lost as the court could not look behind the liability orders. The court clerk in leeds advised me to go to the police with the documents that I was unable to show them. I should make clear at thios point that I was not your typical bankrupt, even though I run my own business for several years, I had no debt apart from my bank ( HSBC total £ 4000 ). My council solicitors did not know this and I suspect they thought bakrupting me would take me out.

I am looking for advise or to be pointed to paperwork were council solicitors or monitoring officer have been pulled up before for fraudulatly producing documens or allowing there client to knowing present fraulant documents.. I am pretty sure they are guilty of breaking the solicitors codes of practice by failing to act when it was clearly shown that the accounts were fraudulent and there was a payment arraignment in affect that had been running successfully for over a year .

This is me http://www.crazycouncil.co.uk/
    some of my research http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/george_cant
    the cipfa complaint http://www.crazycouncil.co.uk/counci...-to-cipfa/3090
    There is loads of fraud at my council ( CPOs ), any advise or suggestions on dealing with sra ?
    Last edited by Crazy council; 13th December 2010, 20:27:PM. Reason: spulling
    crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even
    Tags: None

Re: What details to prove a council solicitor has conspired to commit fraud

Perhaps a better question to ask would be whats the best way to present this to the SRA. I have snet the liability orders stuff to the police, Listed breaches of the SRA code. Any other suggestions, i have a bucket of proof if there involvment in a number of questionable incidences.

Are the SRA just about there code of practice, or is it worth identifying how this solisitor acted illegaly, ( as i have to the police ).

Apart from the SRA, dclg and police, when a solisitor has assisted in his client producing false documentation presented to the court, if you have the documrentation to prove its false. is there anyone else you should identify it to ( the solicitor is also the monitoring officer )
    crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

Hi Crazy Council

Welcome to Legal Beagles.

I have reported that your posts need answering.

Your question is beyond my capabilities but I am sure someone with heaps of knowledge will be along soon.

Tuttsi

Comment

For what reason do you believe the council were intent on making you bankrupt ? (ie to close down your business etc ?) - ie what would the purpose of the fraud have been ?

Your council should have a published Anti Fraud Strategy which should give details of the procedure and people to contact. The have an obligation to investigate.

You are definately keeping them busy with all the FOI requests.

Reporting to the SRA ref dishonesty - Solicitors Regulation Authority - Suspected dishonesty

Have you also contracted the LGO ?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          For what reason do you believe the council were intent on making you bankrupt ? (ie to close down your business etc ?) - ie what would the purpose of the fraud have been ?

Hi. They took the action against me when i first identifed problems with the figures they were publishing ( sucsessfull colection rates bvi 8 and 9 ). I persued a complaint that lead to a sinior manager leaving.

Your council should have a published Anti Fraud Strategy which should give details of the procedure and people to contact. The have an obligation to investigate.
          They do, but unfortunatl;y, within councils, they have a rile called the monitoring officer ( Head of legal and usualy the solisitor ). The momnitoring officer decides what is wrong or write, then decides who and how it will be ibnvestigated.

This mechanisum gives corrupt solisitors/legal officers the ability to hide documentation. and my research would suggst, this is were real dodgy activity is fostered within councils. Especialy when your councilis also a special executive ( cabinet model )

they did not have one till 2008. The fraud i am suggesting went from 2004-2009. Its the same with the Vunerable person agreements with the baillifs. they did not exist till after i complained and asked for them.
          You are definately keeping them busy with all the FOI requests.
          Its not just me who see this. The audit commission Special interest report directly identifies this solisiors jobswap and questions it.

The cipfa complaint explains it all
          Council tax complaint to cipfa Crazy Council

This shows that they send twice as many bills, yet only 70% of the liability orders.
          NELC 11.36% of bills get LO 6.25 % get sent to bailiffs
          NLC 4.36 % of bills get LO and 2.69 % get sent to bailiffs
          ERY 2.93 % of bills get LO and 1.28 % get sent to bailiffs
          [/quote]Reporting to the SRA ref dishonesty - Solicitors Regulation Authority - Suspected dishonesty

Have you also contracted the LGO ?
          dealing with them at the moment, they are worse than usless.( York Office anyway ) You will see the realisation of there total incompitence just read through the WDTK site about the lgo show what real individual people get pushed to challenge them.

If you think the FOI requests annoyed them, they tried and failed twice to take my website down. They ( the solisitors ) aquested me of slander etc and wrote to me and my web host demanding i takle it down. I just asked them to identify anything slanderus or defamitory and i would remove it. They withdrew.

I am going to remove all of the personal data and identifying data from the police complaint and publish, perhaps when i am able to explain myself fully this way, it will be a bit clearer as to what help or suggestions i need.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X