• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Solicitors from Hell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solicitors from Hell

Just came across this website:
    http://www.solicitorsfromhell.co.uk/

Re: Solicitors from Hell

Some notable exceptions there, like our old "friend" Mr C

Comment

Stephensons are on the list!

Comment

Our old friends Go Debts people are missing too, notably, Geldards and Hollis Briggs.
        Also Cobbetts are missing too.

Comment

lol that site is usually one of the places I use to look up the dirt on CMC related ''solicitors'' x
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Curlyben View Post
            Some notable exceptions there, like our old "friend" Mr C
            I did a search for H C and was surprised to find nothing.
            Scottish Wildcat Association, conserving Scotland's critically endangered wild felines

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
              Our old friends Go Debts people are missing too, notably, Geldards and Hollis Briggs.
              Also Cobbetts are missing too.

Cobbetts ARE on there. You just missed it. I read the bit about them !!

Comment

I know a little of this site. It basically black mails firms to pay the site owners money to have their name excluded. In other words, solicitors from hell can be excluded from mention if they pay them.

Comment

That would explain the notable absences.
                  Scottish Wildcat Association, conserving Scotland's critically endangered wild felines

Comment

exactly.

It also encourages legit firms to be included by bad clients (they do exist) and for them to be effectively blackmailed to cough up £50 to the site owners.

Comment

Blimey don't broadcast that too loudly DebtStar otherwise OTR will use that as another way to raise money.

Comment

well that's obviously how our dear friend Bryan keeps his name off the list then, bribing them will his ill-gotten gains...
                        Is no longer here

Comment

Solicitor settles action against solicitorsfromhell | The Law Gazette
                          and
                          Website for blacklisted solicitors plans expansion | The Law Gazette
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

"Law firms can pay £299 to have all current and future traces of their name removed from the site. Alternatively, they can pay between £99 and £199 to have specific postings deleted"

Says it all really.

Comment

Pretty crap really isn't it. Its like us accepting money from X company to remove threads which are legitimately negative about the company. And if you charge people to remove comments about them, its kind of blackmail, and what's to stop you just putting up your own posts, flagging it to the company, and charging them for removal...(well besides the law)...well that sites gone down in my estimations completely and absolutely. Still amusing reading some of the stories on it tho.
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X