• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

My father forced me to have a bath naked with two boys when I was younger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My father forced me to have a bath naked with two boys when I was younger

Four years ago, when I (18F) was 14, me and my father were going to visit his friend who lived in the countryside and I slipped in the mud on the way to the house. When we arrived in my father's friend's house, my father asked his friend if I could have a bath and have my clothes washed. My father's friend told my father that his two sons (both 12) were having a bath and that I could join them. I refused and my father made me go into the bathroom and he told me to put all of my clothes in the laundry bin. After I did that, my father's friend's two sons came into the bathroom in swimsuits and I had to have a bath with them. Can I sue my father?
    Tags: None

This is familiar, albeit that the genders have changed: https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...-i-was-younger
    Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Welcome to this forum Radiant
      That's horrific what you went thru at that sensitive age, you may have flashbacks, as I suffer. I am v sorry to hear of your ordeal. You deserve better..., it was like a punishment upon you. so disrespectful.
      I don't know much legally but if the two adults and two boys now late teens? deny everything you may have a job proving it; the teens maybe the best hope - though methinks it will bring back painful memories; unless your dad confessed to eg, your mother? I hope n pray you can find the right counsel and help ...with lots of empathy.
      Edit - poster not genuine, ignore
      Last edited by girlatwork10; 8th December 2023, 19:56:PM.

Comment

Spam post from a spam poster, reporting to admin: EXC ULA

This same load of nonsense has been posted here by this person twice before under different poster names. Last time it was his mother forced him to bath with two girls, now it's his father and two boys. LOL. None of it is true.
        Last edited by PallasAthena; 8th December 2023, 19:04:PM.
        All opinions expressed are based on my personal experience. I am not a lawyer and do not hold any legal qualifications.

Comment

Originally posted by atticus View Post
          This is familiar, albeit that the genders have changed: https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...-i-was-younger
          Very different response to when I posted my original thread. When I, a male, posted about this I was met with aggression, belittlement and mockery. Now when I reversed the genders everybody is horrified by what happened. Interesting.

Comment

...spam
            Last edited by girlatwork10; 8th December 2023, 19:52:PM.

Comment

It is also interesting how Jack/Rose not answered proper questions.
              Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X