• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

My mother forced me to have a bath naked with two girls when I was younger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mother forced me to have a bath naked with two girls when I was younger

Four years ago, when I (18M) was 14, me and my mother were going to visit her friend who lived in the countryside and I slipped in the mud on the way to the house. When we arrived in my mother's friend's house, my mother asked her friend if I could have a bath and have my clothes washed. My mother's friend told my mother that her two daughters (both 12) were having a bath and that I could join them. I refused and my mother made me go into the bathroom and she told me to put all of my clothes in the laundry bin. After I did that, my mother's friend's two daughters came into the bathroom in swimsuits and I had to have a bath with them. Can I sue my mother?
    Tags: None

How has this experience affected you, if at all?
    Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

It was humiliating and my right to privacy was taken away.

Comment

I was forced to be naked in front of girls against my will.

Comment

I accept you feel wronged can i ask what you expect the outcome to be after all these years?

Comment

Bump

Comment

I think the thread is waiting for an answer from you to the question in post #5 - "...can i ask what you expect the outcome to be after all these years?"

It must have been a big bath to get a 14 year old boy and two 12 year old girls in it at the same time.
              All opinions expressed are based on my personal experience. I am not a lawyer and do not hold any legal qualifications.

Comment

Can the OP give a fuller reply to the question in post #2 than what is said in #3 and #4?
                Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

It affected me because my mother violated my privacy and forced me to be completely naked in front of girls. It is also gender discrimination because the girls wore swimsuits while I had to be naked.

Comment

And your answer to the question in post #5 - "...can i ask what you expect the outcome to be after all these years?"
                    All opinions expressed are based on my personal experience. I am not a lawyer and do not hold any legal qualifications.

Comment

This is like pulling teeth.

Having given what he thinks are answers to the question how this incident affected him, can the OP please amplify by explaining how long the effects lasted.

Comment

I suspect the answer to the original question is "no" anyway

Comment

It has affected me for years. It was humiliating and degrading.

Comment

Are you going to answer the question "...can i ask what you expect the outcome to be after all these years?"

Are you going to tell us how it has affected you?

If not you can't expect to get much helpful advice.

Comment

I don't know what the outcome would be after all these years and this affected me because I felt embarrassed and I felt my privacy was violated by having to be completely naked in front of the girls and discriminated against because the girls were allowed to wear swimsuits while I had to be naked

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X