• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

What makes a contract legal? is this one?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're only submitting your defence tomorrow - according to the order - so it should only be the Defence - not witness statements/documents etc that you are working on.

Did you put a draft defence in for the setaside application? The Defence you submit in response to this order will be basically that, plus anything additional you may consider appropriate following the comments of the Judge at the hearing. It doesn't require copies of all the documentation at this stage.

Costs will come later.

I think they have until Monday next to repay you the original amount you paid out.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I didn't know what to do, so I done a witness statement 45 pages of defence, x2 copies. And the last line of the statement is asking the judge to strike out the original judgement.
      I will post a coy of the statement on here shortly.

What will happen if it's wrong?
      The only thing I put in the set aside is the 3x invoices that don't state what we are being charged for

Comment

Quick question. Sent my defence to the court which included a copy for the claimant, should I of sent it to them directly?

Comment

Was the order to file and serve ? (file is send to court - serve is send to claimant )
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

It was to file and serve. I sent it all to the court

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X