• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PKeas Getting Fit Plan and losing Weight - Men can do it too

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Best Invention in the world

Originally posted by Cetelco View Post
    At 5'10" and 13 stone I am surprised that you are bothered at all - that is not exactly grossly overweight and, as much as BMI is useful, it is only barely over the recommendation of 25.

Of much greater importance is your body composition, how much of your 13 stone is fat?

Incidentally, my BMI suggests that I am clincially obese.
    Its more a case of being out of shape rather than overweight.

From a very athletic youth, i susprised myself by how out of shape I am.

I just need to tone up my body, get rid of the gut, I will be okay again.
    Also improve my cardio as well.

Comment

Re: PKeas Getting Fit Plan and losing Weight - Men can do it too

Me and my OH are also on a weight loss / shape up regime at the moment. Ive lost 6lbs he has lost 3.

I brought one of these CycleOps Mag Trainer for 63.99 | CycleOps Trainers | Cycle | Wiggle

That way I can cycle even when its raining, OH sets it up infront of the telly and will cycle whilst watching a movie.

We have also started having our food delivered so we are not tempted in the supermarket by the yummies. We plan the whole weeks meals then order online, I also have able and cole deliver my veggies until its warm enough t be growing my own again.
      When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Weigh In last night and lost my pound again.

Although I only did one session last week, I am Ill and the lack of eating probably accounted for this loss.

Comment

At this time of year, I have a special plan, I don't stop drinking, and eat pretty much what I like.
          What I do, is enrole to post BT phone directories, and the Thompson Local, every year, they come out at the end of January, and each run is approx 700 houses, this year OH & I, have posted over 7,000 books so far, and there are plenty more, so I walk around posting these books, so Motivation is no problem, as I am getting paid to exercise, and the extra money helps at this time of year (plus alittle beer money).:okay::okay::okay:

Comment

Okey Dokey

Not done much on this, due to health reasons.

I havent given up and once i am fit enough i will be continuing.
            Kelly is still doing the exercise and we are both still eating 'reasonably' healthy

I hope to back on the ball next week

Comment

I hope you feel better soon PKea

Take Care
              Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

He's going to be such a sex god when he's done with this.....be too busy to spend time with us booohoooo
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                  He's going to be such a sex god when he's done with this.....
                  I am already a Sex God... I will just be a Well Toned Sex God when I finish

Comment

:violin:

Comment

How you doing with this Pkea ?

Are you all fit and toned now ?
                      Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Been off the plan for a few weeks, due to personal reasons for us both.

Will be back on it soon though

Comment

Right back to it tonight

Been Cardio boxing tonight and at the weigh in i was 12st10lb or 81kg
                          You need to be co-ordinated to do this and i'm sure i will get the hang of it as i progress.

This is probably the best exercise method Ive tried to date, so I think I will be sticking at this one for a while

Comment

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmm Pk are you fit yet?????????????
                            pmsl

Comment

More to the point are you a Well Toned Sex God yet?
                              When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

I'm getting there, I will be in time for Petey

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X