• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parents separating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents separating

My parents have been together many years and my mum is disabled. My dad has cared for my mum and her needs for many years. She has had professional Carers in but at weekends and evenings when my dad is not at work he puts my mum on the toilet and gets her up from bed and puts her to bed.

what happened the other day is that my mum decided to leave my father as my mums needs and care was getting greater in demand and my father just couldn’t cope. So when my dad was at work my step sisters came to the house and took my mum to a care home and due to a care package my mum signed me and my dad are not allowed to know where she is or see her. My step sisters have said it’s a safe guarding issue. All I need to know is where I stand on getting access to my mum don’t social services need to do an investigation about these claims instead of just taking my mum away. My father has been the most devoted husband and carer for his wife (my mum) and I spend a lot of time round there so know my father is not abusing my mum. In the 8 years my mum has had Carers come in the house 3-4 times a day not once has any issues been flagged up.

Any advice on where we stand for both me and my father would be much appreciated. Thank you
    Tags: None

Are your step-sisters your Mum's daughters ?

Are you relying solely on information your step sisters have told you or have you seen this document your Mum has signed ?

Do you know how the care is being financed ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Yes they are my mums daughters. I have not seen the documentation but the Carers in my mums new home told me mine and my dads name is on the care plan and not so see her.

As for divorces are they always 50/50 with assets and money or are there occasions when this is different if so what can affect the outcome?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X