• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Social Workers Lied on Section 7 reports

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Social Workers Lied on Section 7 reports

Thank you everyone for the positive contributions. However, the main thing I was hoping for help on was with the private prosecution aspects, especiially on what charge to bring, Perjury or Perverting the course of justice; the difference will depend, I believe on the question of the omission of serious material facts (and the disproportionate reporting by the social worker that this produced; just one example, which I have already mention, of many; is the criticisms of hand over videoing which appears in the report as a one sided issue even though in the LA records it states that the ex did it as well and that they told him it was not appropriate, but he continued to do it after that). Anyway, there is clearly no one here who is able to help with that aspect of the issue, I didn't actually need a grilling on whether or not the social worker actually lied or not, it has actually felt like I've been on trial here! I am satisfied and already was, that my friend has a cause for action and I am also quite sure we have the evidence, but will know for sure very soon. So I have decided to stop contributing to this thread now and spend the time preparing the prosecution. Thanks again though for your comments which, in most instances, have been welcome and insightful.
    Last edited by Colin21958; 4th November 2015, 17:14:PM.

Comment

Please come back when and if your friend goes to a court despite what you may think of those of us on here no one is grilling you not to the extent that a Solicitor or Barrister will

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
        Please come back when and if your friend goes to a court despite what you may think of those of us on here no one is grilling you not to the extent that a Solicitor or Barrister will
        Of course I will let you know of any outcome, but for now must concentrate on the preparation. Of course I am not a party to the actual action, I am only helping a friend, so I won't personally be grilled by anyone in court!

Comment

Originally posted by stevemLS View Post
          Exactly, and courts "prefer" the evidence of one witness over another in pretty much every contested case that they deal with. I really don't run with these huge conspiracy theories and to suggest that the entire system conspired to deprive your friend of her children because their father is wealth is absurd.
          Steven, some social workers are actually incompetent at their job or they may take a personal dislike. To be blunt with you, language is very important.

Let me put it this way to everyone on this thread that reads it: if you have an empty bottle of coke do you throw it out straight away? It could be sign that you neglect your home and, if you can neglect your home, perhaps your children would be neglected because you don't care. What about if you have a row with your child? It might be seen as something quite normal in a household, however, under the microscope of social workers it might be seen as a clear sign of emotional distress being caused to the child. Perspective is everything(I have had a conversation with a social worker who I knew who kinda said that even their own house could be condemned).

I don't think that it absurd to suggest that wealth can be a factor in this case but somebody being completely incompetent and misleading a court of law is not something unheard of
          "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
          (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
            Steven, some social workers are actually incompetent at their job or they may take a personal dislike. To be blunt with you, language is very important.

Let me put it this way to everyone on this thread that reads it: if you have an empty bottle of coke do you throw it out straight away? It could be sign that you neglect your home and, if you can neglect your home, perhaps your children would be neglected because you don't care. What about if you have a row with your child? It might be seen as something quite normal in a household, however, under the microscope of social workers it might be seen as a clear sign of emotional distress being caused to the child. Perspective is everything(I have had a conversation with a social worker who I knew who kinda said that even their own house could be condemned).

I don't think that it absurd to suggest that wealth can be a factor in this case but somebody being completely incompetent and misleading a court of law is not something unheard of
            Absolutely agree! Good post! :-)

I would just add that if it was just a case of incompetence you would expect a report which is unclear and or incoherent, not a report which is crystal clear and totally one-sided in damning one of the parties exclusively...

Comment

Just popping up this link for you, Colin, in case it's of help and in case you might want your children's needs to be assessed/represented by other than Cafass

https://www.nyas.net/legal-services/family x:

Comment

It doesn't mean a great deal if children of that age appear to prefer one parent over the other from time to time (again, just my opinion, FWIW!) and as all parents are imperfect in themselves the drug and drink issues would only be significant if they could be demonstrated to interfere with priorities over care of the children.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X