• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Family

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family

Hi my niece has been getting harrasing phone calls now for some time recently she told everybody the police phoned her and said it was me her auntie . I phoned the police who said they are not allowed to tell her but she still insists that I did it any advice e*
    Tags: None

Your niece is the victim of harassing phone calls.

She has told people that she put a complaint in to the police, and they told her it was you that was making the calls.

Have the police been in contact with you before you contacted them at all ?

Did they confirm that she had made a report about the calls? ( I don't think they would due to Data protection ) or just confirm that generally in those kind of cases they wouldn't disclose 'suspect' identity to the complainant ?

Who is she telling and how ? ( eg Facebook / email etc or face to face ?)

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Sheena View Post
      Hi my niece has been getting harrasing phone calls now for some time recently she told everybody the police phoned her and said it was me her auntie . I phoned the police who said they are not allowed to tell her but she still insists that I did it any advice e
      just block all incomprehensible incoming calls and conduct a conversation

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X