• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. If this is your first visit to LegalBeagles and you need assistance then you can ask a question here;
    Create a Thread
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Clean Break - query

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Clean Break - query

    Divorced 5 years ago - judge wouldn't grant a clean break as husband had a job and I didn't. Me now retired still single and have my own small house living on State Pension happily just getting by. I can give more details if required - question is - is it possible to go back for a clean break? Or is it set in stone now? Thank you.
    Tags: None

  • #2
    What did the judge grant in terms of financial arrangements?

    Is your ex-husband making any payments to you or is there any property involved? Are you expecting an inheritance or have a pension you're concerned about him having a claim to a share of in the future? Or Is it just that you don't want anything from him now or in the future. I.e.Why are you looking at a clean break order now?

    We may not win by protesting, but if we don't protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.
    Hetty Bower

    Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

    Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps


    • #3
      Thank you Amethyst - I have gone back to the solicitor who handled the case now.


      View our Terms and Conditions

      LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

      If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

      If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.




      Find family law specialists that offer fixed fee services on our sister site, JustBeagle...

      justbeagle screenshot

      Find a Law Firm NOW

      See more
      See less

      Court Claim ?

      Guides and Letters

      Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

      Find a Law Firm