• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
  • LegalBeagles® is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Stop child abusers haveing rights to the child

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stop child abusers haveing rights to the child

    Sammy Woodhouse is a brave soilder whos fighting back, shes had to endure the most horrendus abuse as a young lady, and has been victem blamed by the local public employees

    If you read her story, you will cry with both emotin and anger at how our employees ( public servants ) have both failed her, and attacked her for standing up,

    The same loonatic council has decided that the convicted abuser can have acsess to her child.

    I feel like punching people over this honestly,

    Please sign this and ask anyone whosa a parent, or who intends to be a parentto read whats happening to this brave soilder and sign this.


    crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even
    Tags: None

  • #2


    • #3
      “We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

      Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

      Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

      If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

      Find Solicitors offering fixed fees on our sister site - JustBeagle.com


      • #4
        Hi, i did realise there was FUD in the times article, but theres more know about this, from an administration point of view, this is bad, very bad, theres a slight update to that article just to go over some of the points.


        crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even


        • #5
          the woman involved has done a parlimenrty petition as well.


          thast change.org one is at over 300k allready.
          crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even


          View our Terms and Conditions

          LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

          If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

          If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.




          Find family law specialists that offer fixed fee services on our sister site, JustBeagle...

          justbeagle screenshot

          Find a Law Firm NOW

          See more
          See less

          Court Claim ?

          Guides and Letters

          Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

          Find a Law Firm