• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Got certificate no. from Acas seems they have been stringing us both along

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got certificate no. from Acas seems they have been stringing us both along

Got certificate no. from Acas seems they have been stringing us both along.. (Acas and me) will this go against them they have made me wait so long its been 3-4 weeks saying they were going to have me back. Can someone tell me what to put on my ET1 form It is a constructive unfair dismissal claim. They have messed around with my wages. I was short by £800 at least for 2 months they wanted me to do an 8 night stretch when the normal shift was with a 4 day off after it. It was 7-7 so a long shift anyway. They also said because I wouldn't travel to london when I was used to only doing 23 miles there and back from where I live and my contract said nothing about going so far and the area manager said I wouldn't have to go further.I told them I had engine trouble and my car could not take the journey. I also told them the stress had caused me to seek help from Iapta for depression. Thanks in advance for anyone who can help.
    Halsaps
    Tags: None

Re: Got certificate no. from Acas seems they have been stringing us both along

1) Deduction of Wages - were you £800 short because you had worked less hours ? or have they just reduced what they pay you? missed hours off? etc ie. what is the reason for the reduction in your pay ?

2) 8 nights working 7pm to 7am then 4 days off ? Did you normally do 4 nights on 4 nights off ?

3) Change of location/area of work - how far from you is London ? Was it a temporary change to cover another employee or a permanent move ?

4) At what point did you resign ?

( do you have another thread with some background to this ? )
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: Got certificate no. from Acas seems they have been stringing us both along

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      1) Deduction of Wages - were you £800 short because you had worked less hours ? or have they just reduced what they pay you? missed hours off? etc ie. what is the reason for the reduction in your pay ? My normal wages would have meant I should be paid at least £1200 I was getting £400 because I wouldn't go to London or 1 time I was told to go to Basingstoke they reduced my wages to £800 on a new contract or be unfairly dismissed I only accepted because we were
      moving home to go into rented but changed our minds that it wasn't a good in December

2) 8 nights working 7pm to 7am then 4 days off ? Did you normally do 4 nights on 4 nights off ? No but the normal staff did
      I was relief cover does that make a difference I thought I should get the same treatment

3) Change of location/area of work - how far from you is London ? Was it a temporary change to cover another employee or a permanent move ? 54miles there the 54 back they made me change my contract or lose my job when they removed me from
      my site without telling me why and then the reason were all wrong appeal hearing not given any idea what my removal was for so I couldn't prepare for it and I doubt it would have mattered anyway

4) At what point did you resign ? 20.12.15

another small question at Employment Tribunal is there only an Employment Judge There as had an ET in 2009 and there were 3 the Judge and 1 from an Employer background 1 from a union background does that not happen know.

( do you have another thread with some background to this ? )
      http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...hlight=halsaps

Last edited by halsaps; 6th February 2016, 12:11:PM. Reason: addition

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
      X