• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

constructive dismissal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had a call from respondent
    Asking me what i would like to end this situation without going to court
    So i told them, what i want and they gonna get back to me by end of play Monday

Comment

Thanks for the update. Let us now what response you get on Mon.

If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.
      If you have any doubts then do please seek professional legal advice.

You can’t always stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

Just to keep you updated. no email or phone call from the respondent as promised by them. again i feel this was a fact finding mission by them to try and find out from me what information i have and going to produce at court.
        I have spoken to the tribunal office and they have said this is not right in what they are doing and advised to me to write a letter of complaint to the chair person of the CMM, which i have done and will post it tomorrow morning.

Comment

Thanks for the update.
          If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

is this good or bad

email today from tribunal office, saying the respondent has called them today saying they wants to enter in to consolation ?

Comment

H ugly not sure I know what you mean by "consolation". Please can you explain further.

Comment

conciliation is were they want to talk to me to see what it will take for me to stop this going to tribunal. i have told the tribunal what i want and they said they would pass it on to the respondent and get back to me with a answer

Comment

OK so it was conciliation not consolation as you stated in your post.

That process I am fully aware of and it can be instigated at any time during the process of getting to a hearing. If your position has been put to the otherside you will just need to see what they come back with and then take things from there.

Comment

BIG UPDATE

respondent made an offer to settle out of court

Comment

Hopefully you can reach a settlement

Comment

ULA is there anyway i can message you privately ?

Comment

It would be much better to keep your questions on the forum if at all possible. I cannot advise on any settlement you have been offered as to whether it is reasonable or not, I can just advise on the process.

Comment

ok settlement has been agreed. paperwork been signed and i have had a payment sent to my bank account.
                            But its not the amount that was settled on.

This is not the real figure, as i have to keep info secret according to the agreement.
                            here is an example though so you understand

agreement amount £10000.00

amount paid into my account £8000.00

it looks like they have took out tax and insurance from it and classed it as a wage

now in the agreement it says any monies is tax free ? and no where in the agreement does it say its a wage just figure ?

Comment

How was the settlement agreed was it by way of a COT3? Did this set out exactly the figures and the sum that would be paid net of any tax and NI liability?

Comment

all sorted now, called tribunal office told them and they got in touch with respondent, told them they broke agreement and rest of money is in my account now

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X