• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The evidence my workplace has is email acounts and bank details of me and my girlfriend from where I was selling the items.

Comment

Thanks for your post.

So trying to understand your issue it seems like you have admitted to stealing from your now ex-employer but that you were not the only person involved. You have resigned from the company as a consequence. You were interviewed by your ex-employer at which you admitted the theft. Have you also provided your ex-employer the names of the other people involved?

I presume it is your ex-employer that has reported the theft to the police and it sounds like they want this investigated.

It would be great if you can confirm my understanding is correct.

Also as this has now become a police matter this is outside my area of expertise - I can only help on employment matters but I will tag others who may be able to provide some guidance on this for you. However my overall piece of advice is that however hard this is going to be you need to be truthful and honest about what has happened including the fact that you used your girlfriends bank account.

Amethyst Tagging you to see who would be best to help on the police issue.
      If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.
      If you have any doubts then do please seek professional legal advice.

You can’t always stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

Ula & Amethyst This is a duplicate posting ?merge
        Other thread here: : http://legalbeagles.info/forums/foru...s-coming-to-me

Comment

Thanks des8
          If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

Threads merged but it's gone a bit tits, sorry. Really need to learn to drive the forum !
            Edit: Okay looks alright now.... let me know if you think anything is missing though !
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ula yes that’s correct, and yes I didn’t give other names. And now I feel like I’ve let people down by doing this. I have had to change my number as people are calling an harassing me now saying I’ve grassed them in but I wasn’t the only one under investigation.

I understand I need to be truthful and just say everything but I don’t know he right way around this should I just go to the police and own up or do I still speak to a Duty Solicitor?

thanks again for the help and sorry for the double post.

Comment

No worries about the double post - understandable.

Glad some of the others with more experience that me on the police process have been able to help. Sounds like you have a supportive girlfriend as well - brilliant!

I think the rest of the team would advise you speak to the Duty Solicitor before answering any questions the police may have for you.

Comment

Just a waiting game,

however i I am looking for new employment but don’t want to encase they show up where I start. I’m currently not at home I’ve got a train to speak to family members I know who will understand my situation I just don’t want to go back home to my place being raided or something...

sorry to keep fussing about it, this is my first only and never again crime I have ever committed that would cause to serve time I just don’t want to go to prison for 6 years like it says I can and I feel like they will make an example of me.

Again sorry to keep putting my feelings on here...

Comment

It seems your position is not straight forward, in that others could be involved.
                    Also if your employer's interview was not carried out properly, they may have damaged their case.

It is important that you seek proper legal advice before being interviewed by the police.
                    You could phone the police and make an appointment to speak to the officer running the case, but insist they arrange to have the duty solicitor present before speaking to them

This will relieve you the anxiety of the police appearing on your doorstep.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                    X