• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

NBCS Threatening court action on behalf of Frasers Group Sports Direct

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBCS Threatening court action on behalf of Frasers Group Sports Direct

Hello, I have received an email by the National Business Crime Solution. It’s advising that they are acting on behalf of their client Frasers Group and that I’ve unlawfully committed fraud by claiming that i have not received goods / retained goods that were in fact delivered successfully.

First of all, I have done no such thing. I purchased items from Sports Direct which were successfully delivered to me and I returned the items to them using the Evri service. I contacts Sports Direct by email as I hadn’t received my refund, the person who was communicating with me said they had deemed the parcel lost in transit and issued my refund.

I thought the email was a scam but I looked up their website and companies house and they are a real company.

I have now received a letter to my home and a letter to my place of work which is where the good were originally delivered to, all work mail gets opened therefore I am deeply embarrassed that for something I've not even done my place of work now knows about. For any threat of court proceedings or a CCJ should a formal letter be sent by post or is an email deemed by law acceptable notification?

At present I can’t attach to this thread their emails, my replies and also sports directs email regarding refunding me. Hopefully I can once the post goes live.

i have tried seeking advice from 2 solicitors as I obviously do not want a CCJ or to go to court for something I have not done but the 2 I contacted do not deal with this type of case.

if anyone has had a similar experience or can offer advice I would be grateful.

many thanks
    Tags: None

Click image for larger version

Name:	email from sports direct confirming parcel lost.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	1674824Click image for larger version

Name:	NBCS 1ST email to me pt1.jpg
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	1674832Click image for larger version

Name:	NBCS 1st email to me pt 2.jpg
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	1674826Click image for larger version

Name:	NBCS 1st email to me pt 3.jpg
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	1674825Click image for larger version

Name:	my first reply.jpg
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	1674827Click image for larger version

Name:	NBCS 2nd email to me.jpg
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	1674830Click image for larger version

Name:	my second reply.jpg
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	1674831Click image for larger version

Name:	my second reply pt 2.jpg
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	1674828Click image for larger version

Name:	NBCS 3rd email to me.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	1674829Click image for larger version

Name:	NBCS 3rd email to me.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	1674833

Comment

There are several threads on the forum about these jokers (Just put NBCS into the search bar)

As with all these so called "civil recovery Firms", they have no teeth, invent scenarios and have an elastic interpretation pf the law.

IMHO best dealt with by ignoring them (altho' appreciate if they are writing to you at work there may be unexpected consequences)

Read the other threads as a start to see what they are like

Comment

Syd2024 hello sir, I have had the same email did you get anywhere with this at all? I have been debating calling my solicitor

Comment

des8 what would you recommend I do, as I really do not want to go to court and my bill is £806 needed to be paid by 29th of this month

Comment

I am not in a position to recommend what you should do, as I have no idea what they are alleging you have done
            In any event I don't advise people what to do, I only say how I would probably approach any given situation.

In general I would be inclined to ignore civil recovery firms as they have little power other than recommend their principals take action, but that is me.
            Others think differently and suggest entering into correspondence with them.
            Your choice

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
            See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
            X