• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help needed - UK Parking Control Court Summons from 5 year ago - Advice needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed - UK Parking Control Court Summons from 5 year ago - Advice needed

Hi All,

I would really appreciate some advice, unsure if I have any ground to get out of this potential CCJ but I thought I would try it based on the claim being 5 years old and based on the fact it was a retail park and I didn't know these tickets actually went to court. Thanks for all your advice and happy to pay a charity any fees saved than these guys.
    Tags: None

Hi MARKC79

Some more detail would be good, what happened to this point.

If you can upload the letter / claim you have received, removing all personal details / ref numbers. Use Imgur

ostell Can you please take a look and advise, many thanks.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the response, attached is the court summons. I haven't received any documentation prior to this summons. Thanks
      Last edited by markc79; 21st October 2021, 13:40:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by echat11 View Post
        Hi MARKC79

If you can upload the letter / claim you have received, removing all personal details / ref numbers. Use Imgur

Hi,

Thanks for responding, I have received the attached summons and haven't received any other documentation. Thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

It's not a summons, that's for criminal, it's a claim. Delete and repost with the password redacted

SAR to the parking company
          CPR 31.14 request to solicitor

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
            It's not a summons, that's for criminal, it's a claim. Delete and repost with the password redacted

SAR - Make sure you get Proof of Postage - https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...ccess-request/

CPR 31.14 - Make sure you get Proof of Postage - https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...-of-documents/

Comment

SAR - Make sure you get Proof of Postage - https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...ccess-request/

CPR 31.14 - Make sure you get Proof of Postage - https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...-of-documents/

Thank you will perform the above actions tonight. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by markc79 View Post

Thank you will perform the above actions tonight. Thanks
                Random question but both actions appear to just ask for more information i guess what are the next steps after this? Thanks

Comment

So how do you propose going forward without any information?

Comment

Thanks @ostell will send them now. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post

\
                      Password redacted. Thanks
                      Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Hi MARKC79

Password redacted. Thanks
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi MARKC79

ostell Hi this is the information I have now received from their solicitor and to be fair they have been prompt. Do you know what my next steps might be? Thanks
                            Attached Files

Comment

ostell this is the picture the solicitor has also sent back, yes it is back parking. Thanks
                              Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                              X