• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Appeal using an online company

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal using an online company

Has anyone had any success with online companies that state to win cases for you.* My friend has a Letter Before Action letter and I am not intelligent enough to help out using MSE or via this site.* Regretting saying I would help where I could.**
    Tags: None

If it's at the Letter Before Action stage then they would probably not be interested.

Perhaps a bit more info might help?

Comment

Hi Ostell, I did start off this in a different area, you did respond saying I needed to upload my PCN using Imgur which I did. Maybe you have responded but I'm struggling with finding my way around the different internet pages I am opening.
      However, here is my story and the Imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/tU6mfxL
      My friend has now received a 'Letter Before Action - Claim For Debt' from Civil Enforcement Limited. This refers back to May 2019 for what seems to be an overstay on an area outside some shops and a bank. The driver apparently pulled up near a bank and the passenger went to use the hole in the wall to retrieve some money, there were a couple of other people using the cash machine and during this time the driver apparently didn't even leave the driver's seat. The incident occurred on the 21/05/2019 and the letter of Parking Charge Notice was received to the owner of the vehicle on the 26/05/2019. The letter shows photographs of the vehicle arriving and leaving but with no times on the photos. The letter does state the arrival time and the departure time which calculate to 11 minutes. I have gone back to the site to take a photo of the terms and yes it does state payment should be made within 10 minutes but surely £100 fine for 1 minute overstay is not reasonable (£60 if it had been paid within 14 days). Should I upload a copy of the original PCN for reference after I have deleted all personal info. Is there anything that can be done to help out my friend, or should I advise my friend to pay up the now £185 which Civil Enforcement Ltd are demanding? Thank you in anticipation.

Comment

Yes upload the redacted PCN

Comment

https://imgur.com/a/tU6mfxL
          Does this link work?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X