• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Neighbours "Property Trespassing on my Property" Court Action ?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    meellis Thanks for your informative post ... we own the land over which 2 homes and ourselves have access - it is part of our garden we all also have rear gardens and parking and access private at rear separate ... (so 3 homes total and 11 bedrooms 6 doubles so quite a few people and delivery and visitors etc possibly daily)

    ... yes I have outdoors waterproof special sockets (high up) to secure and enclose a 13 amp plug the table is my Ryobi Workmate they are locked for my use only the chair is mine for woodcarving/pyrography with hot pens Art ahh there is also my long plastic table I used here for potting seedlings as greenhouse glass out and stacked while garden being done planted seedling as plants out in april and june ...


    • #17
      des8 thanks for this case I thin because of August and judges holidays coming up ... we may ??? go with solicitors 28 Days notice to cease and desist if not removed by end of that period we get professionals in to remove and Newspapers and TV - we cannot do the works we need to to the beams nor our new bathroom and new bathroom down pipe because of his "pipes" I am going to read and re read that case ... for the small detail ... they had a bathroom upstairs got rid of to make another bedroom and they also had and still have another toilet wash basin now with shower too as well as the ensuite this pipes work on ours relates too ...

      as for the boiler flue they have other walls it can Flue out on not bothering anyone but they would have to move it


      • #18
        Hi everyone, does anyone know what the outcome of this dispute was?


        View our Terms and Conditions

        LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

        If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

        If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.


        1 of 3 < >

        Support LegalBeagles

        Donate with PayPal button

        LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

        2 of 3 < >


        Pre-Action Letters
        First Steps
        Check dates
        Acknowledge Claim
        CCA Request
        CPR 31.14 Request
        Subject Access Request Letter
        Example Defence
        Set Aside Application
        Witness Statements
        Directions Questionnaire
        Statute Barred Letter

        If you received a court claim and would like some help and support dealing with it, please read the first steps and make a new thread in the forum with as much information as you can.

        NOTE: If you receive a court claim note these dates in your calendar ...
        Acknowledge Claim - within 14 days from Service

        Defend Claim - within 28 days from Service (IF you acknowledged in time)

        If you fail to Acknowledge the claim you may have a default judgment awarded against you, likewise, if you fail to enter your defence within 28 days from Service.

        We now feature a number of specialist consumer credit debt solicitors on our sister site, JustBeagle.com
        If your case is over £10,000 or particularly complex it may be worth a chat with a solicitor, often they will be able to help on a fixed fee or CFA (no win, no fee) basis.
        3 of 3 < >

        Need Formal Help?

        Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

        Find a Law Firm

        See more
        See less

        Court Claim ?

        Guides and Letters

        Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

        Find a Law Firm