• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

2 x CCJ - Advice needed please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 x CCJ - Advice needed please

Hey Guys,

I would like to try and get advice on the chances of trying to agree a Consent Order with 2 companies that i have a CCJ with - I was very stupid with money when i was younger and now i am at a point of my life that i want to look to clean up my credit history i can see i have 2 x CCJ currently on my credit report

1st
    Perch Capital for a loan with Ferratum (Pay day loan i believe) They obtained a CCJ on me last year which somehow i was unaware of. I did not receive any correspondance, the only thing i can think of is the letters went to an address which shares the same street name as me in the local area. They asked me to send my reasons for wanting a Consent Order to their litigation department which i have done this morning - £292 Owing

2nd
    Cabot Financial which was obtained in 2018 -they stated they have never heard of a Consent Order and all they can do is send me proof of payment so i can get the CCJ marked as satisfied £519 Owing

Would love some advice on if you think it is possible to go down the route of a consent order
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X