• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

A MASSIVE thank you. Especially Amethyst

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A MASSIVE thank you. Especially Amethyst

I just wanted to say a massive thank you especially to Amethyst for your help in dealing with a CCJ.

Without your help and advice I would have gone insane with the sometimes mind boggling court system.

Today I received the following letter from Lowell Solicitors

Dear Miss xxxxxx

Our client has instructed us to discontinue this claim and therefore we enclose a copy of the Notice of Discontinuance by the way of service upon you.

We have filed the same at Court and have requested that any hearing that may have been listed is vacated.

We confirm that this brings the legal proceedings to an end.

Lowell Solicitors Limited.

So once again THANK YOU. As without this site I would have found this whole procedure a lot more stressful than it already was.
    Tags: None

Just to add one final question. Will the CCJ be removed from my file or do I need to do something?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X