• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CITICARD PPI/ PENALTY CHARGES and CABOT TOO!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CITICARD PPI/ PENALTY CHARGES and CABOT TOO!!!

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
    Last time you saw 40 was on a tram in Kingston
    LOL - ya bitch. Not quite - but I DO remember these:-

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
      Last time you saw 40 was on a tram in Kingston
      lmao sorry Bill but this is funny:tung:

milly Xxxx

Comment

Well Citi can't deny they charged compound interest on the PPI as ffound some written proof in the T&C's ..Def taking the court route now with this ref: Sempra .. Imean they can't use the 'Paid off the PPI first so no interest'

milly Xxxx

Comment

Okay am going to try and get together a POC regarding the PPI interest as they are dragging their heels on repaying ANY debited interest.

They have to date offered Premiums + 8% only.

Is there any template that could be amended to suit please??

Any help I would be extreme,y grateful

Milly Xxxxx

Comment

Although there is a Prelim. and a LBA., there doesn't appear to be a PoC template among the PPI stickies, Milly. I can only assume that this is because LB recommends using the FOS rote for PPI claims, as opposed to court action. But in cases such as this, where you are claiming Compensatory interest at a higher rate than Statutory rate, then the FOS will not support that.

PoC's are not my field, I'm afraid, but I assume that we will be basing them on Sempra primarily. Anybody here able to help ?

Regarding the figures, I think you will need to be clear on whether or not the premiums they are offering to refund already include account interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
              Although there is a Prelim. and a LBA., there doesn't appear to be a PoC template among the PPI stickies, Milly. I can only assume that this is because LB recommends using the FOS rote for PPI claims, as opposed to court action. But in cases such as this, where you are claiming Compensatory interest at a higher rate than Statutory rate, then the FOS will not support that.

PoC's are not my field, I'm afraid, but I assume that we will be basing them on Sempra primarily. Anybody here able to help ?

Regarding the figures, I think you will need to be clear on whether or not the premiums they are offering to refund already include account interest.

Thanks Bill, no they did not give back any historic interest at all, just 8% simple which itself is not the redress that is being given by the FOS.

I agree that the compensatory that I am claiming is at their rate, still debating it, however it is not right that they admit that their is probably more interest and AFTER the judical review state they don't know how to work that out.:mad2:

Stallers!

Milly Xxxxx

Comment

Milly, send them a LBA!

IMHO, you can't mess around with them any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
                  Milly, send them a LBA!

IMHO, you can't mess around with them any more.

Done that AC came back with same rubbish.. what a joke :tinysmile_cry_t:

Milly Xx
                  ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                  Oh and get this , regarding the default even though they admit that the refunds have been offered on PPI and seperate Penalty charges thus making the original Default Balance incorrect and not by a little bit!!

They state they won't change it or remove it!!!! Really.....!!! and what part on the Consumer Credit Act allows them to highlight to the world that a sum is owed that is entirely infactual!!! without interest this was 50% of the balance grhhhhh!!!:loco:

Think Court Action needs to commence!
                  Last edited by millymollymoo; 24th May 2011, 16:38:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

you go girl.... start the court procedings xx

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                      you go girl.... start the court procedings xx
                      Agree!

Comment

I'm still here, preparing my claim against them and satrting the process with Nat West on 3 loans

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                        X