• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Gemini v Cabot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gemini v Cabot

Like it, but you're really thinking of an injunction here

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/c...s/fp3_1205.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Curlyben View Post
      Like it, but you're really thinking of an injunction here

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/c...s/fp3_1205.pdf
      Injunctions are expensive - Harrassment Orders far less so AFAIK

Tom
      I will not provide support by Private Message under any circumstances. This is for your protection and mine. Any advice I give is my own opinion and carries no legal weight. Check it before you use it!
      Over £1200 claimed in several actions against several organisations.

Comment

Even better then..
        Yep £150 for an injunction..

Comment

Hi guys,

Thanks for that. I have a couple of questions though.....

1. AFAIK????

2. How do I go about getting the suggested Oredr? My nearest County Court?

Loving the sun, when I can get out in it..
          Two are always better than one,
          but not as complicated as three can be.

Comment

"As Far As I Know"

You would have to ask the Court how to apply for this as a simple N1 Claim Form probably is not what is needed. Also it will likely come with a fee - it may be wise to ask the Court to Order the Defendant to pay the fees. Needs more research on actual mechanics but I think it's something you could be researching in the meantime; they have not harrassed you as yet.

Under S1 of the Protection from Harrassment Act, they harrass you if they carry out a "course of action" which they should be aware will cause you distress or anxiety or which a reasonable person ought to know would amount to harrassment of you. A "course of action" must be AT LEAST two occasions - clearly two letters would not be enough - but three letters in as many weeks accompanied by a couple of phone calls would be - especially if you clearly ask them not to contact you again.

Tom
            I will not provide support by Private Message under any circumstances. This is for your protection and mine. Any advice I give is my own opinion and carries no legal weight. Check it before you use it!
            Over £1200 claimed in several actions against several organisations.

Comment

Good afternoon...I am back!!

I chose to completely ignore Cabot and all went quiet until now.

If you check back you will see what their reaction was to my informing them that their response to my CCA was not satisfactory. They still maintain they have a 'case' against me.

So now we are back to the threatening letters from Cabot themselves and their minions. I have informed their "External Agents", that they are on thin ice and that I want written apologies asap. However, I need to go at Cabot now and "hit them with both barrels" , as Stone says, so how do I do that?

I do have a concern that any one of these people can go to court and get legal stuff done behind my back. I have checked my Credit Rating and I note that there is a CCJ there granted some 5 years or so ago. I did not even know it had been to court!!! How do they get away with that? :mmph:
              Two are always better than one,
              but not as complicated as three can be.

Comment

CCJ possibly registered because all the paperwork went to an old address? It's not unknown for criminally minded people to do that, in full knowledge of your new address mind you, so that you have no chance to defend yourself.

That in itself is cause to apply to have the judgement set aside.

As for Cabot, unless they try something similar (and it's not beyond the bounds of possibility, since they are lying, cheating scumbags of the highest order), they can't just get a judgement without your knowledge. You have sufficient evidence to successfully defend any action they might contemplate, and they know it. Therefore, all that will probably happen is an occasional threatogram as their template-o-matic has a hiccup.

No way will you get a written apology from any of this lot.
                My Blog
                http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X