• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowells Letter Of Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowells Letter Of Claim

Hiya
    I sent off the letters on 15th
    Should I send off an email now asking for an extension. I have a feeling I have ballsed up.
    What's my next move please?
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by gussiefink View Post
      I sent off the letters on 15th
      Should I send off an email now asking for an extension. I have a feeling I have ballsed up.
      What's my next move please?

Your next move is to file your Defence since the deadline was yesterday (according to post #4).

Di

Comment

Thanks for replying so quickly.
        I don't have a clue how to defend it. Should I just say that the debt isnt actually with Lowells, its with New Day, who have sold it?

Comment

I am so annoyed with myself and I don't know what to do now.
          I didn't put in a defence for this claim and so now have a CCJ. It states I have to pay £100 per month until its paid and to Lowells.
          I am really upset with myself as I hate the clowns with a passion and I can't believe I made such a cock up.
          The problem I have got is I have no income whatsoever as I dismmissed from my job last April due to a mental health issue.
          That is all under control now, but I have been under the weather for a good few months.
          Do you think that if I rang the court and explained that my health hasn't been the best and hence the defence not going in, they would set it aside? or is my only option to ring the court and offer them some kind of monthly payment?
          It will be very, very small as we are living hand to mouth.
          I can't afford the £155 to ask for the judgement to be set aside either.
          Thanks very much for your help and I am sorry for being such a clown and not doing what was advised.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X