• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell court summons times running out need help with defence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell court summons times running out need help with defence

Hi everyone :santa_smiley:

Im new here and i need some advice as totally lost now in what to do .

Story is i received a court summons ON 5 December 2016 ie.county court business centre katherine house from Lowell debt collection for a T Mobile bill going back some years.
    I filed acknowledgment online and im defending in full.
    so far i have took the advice of sending a £1 p/o requesting more evidence/proof of contracts agreements etc

Today i received a response back stating that under the consumer credit act 1974 there is no statutory requirements to complete and sign an agreement document in order to obtain a mobile account as such.
    so basically accounts of this type ie.. mobile contracts they dont have to provide evidence and the binding contract is when you actually insert the sim card into the phone!

Along with that they sent a statement from T Mobile with the mobile number on and my name etc it was a final bill with the amount on that is owed , and all the charges. No break down on any texts, calls that were made from the phone.

Now i feel pretty much stuck and i dont know what my next move is.
    I would appreciate some help on what my next move is also i want to add the letter that i received today with al the above was actually not from Lowells it was from a company called
    LUCAS CREDIT SERVICES!!!! i take it this is a 3rd party they have got involved .

Thanks for time with any help advice anyone can give me
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X