• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell Portfolio I Ltd v dasher13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lowell Portfolio I Ltd v dasher13

Hi R0b - Sorry thought I had posted my final draft for my WS but can't see it in the thread. Here it is.

Thanks again.
    Attached Files

Comment

Morning, looks good enough to post off now just make sure to number your exhibits in bottom right corner and change date at bottom to 3 December
      If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      LEGAL DISCLAIMER
      Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Comment

I have only just noticed that the exhibit form for Lowell's WS has not been signed by them - does that matter??

Comment

Originally posted by dasher13 View Post
            I have only just noticed that the exhibit form for Lowell's WS has not been signed by them - does that matter??
            Imho, I don't think it matters.
            In Small Claims cases, many of the formal rules re disclosure don't apply.
            The standard direction is just that both parties swop documents 14 days before the hearing......if different, the court should give precise instructions.
            CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
            Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
            gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
            The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

hello all - regarding Michael Woodburn's position as a director at Cap 1 I found this.....
              Attached Files

Comment

Also this clearly shows he left Cap 1 in 2013 -

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/o...k/appointments

Is this not pretty comprehensive proof that Lowell have submitted fraudulent docs to the court?

Comment

Hi dasher

Have you heard back from Cap1 yet?
                  CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                  Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Hi charity - had it confirmed today that all the paperwork is on its way to me.

Comment

Originally posted by dasher13 View Post
                      Hi charity - had it confirmed today that all the paperwork is on its way to me.
                      It'll be interesting to see what is revealed.
                      Also bear in mind that it's important to recognise when something should be there....
                      ...but isn't!
                      CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                      Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Hi charity/R0b,

This is getting stranger. Either I am missing something or they are just making this stuff up as they go along.

Just to confirm charity I am still waiting for the documents from Cap1. However, after R0b's advice and me contacting the court I was finally sent the Lowell defence to my counterclaim. Makes for interesting reading and I have attached it. It is dated 21st September 2016.

R0b if you could look at it I would really, really appreciate it. They have said that they are waiting for documents from Cap1 to back up their story - can they do that? I thought they had to be in possession of them to bring a claim in the first place? Also they state they never received my CPR 31.14 requests even though I have the proof that the letters were signed for by both Lowell and Lowell solicitors and the emails I then sent as chasers had auto-responses confirming receipt! They go on to say that it doesn't matter anyway as CPR 31.1 (2) confirms that the rules under this part do not apply to the small claims track. Is this right? Just to confirm I received a letter from the court dated 22nd November to state this case had been allocated to the small claims track. Way after my defence and counterclaim was submitted and this Lowell defence to my counterclaim was submitted to the court.

Back to the defence to my counterclaim and the interesting dates in it....

In this defence to my counterclaim they state that 'the Account was legally assigned to the Claimant on 24 June 2015" but in the Witness Statement of the 23rd November they state "Upon the Defendant's breach of the terms of the Account the cause of action was subject to a legal assignment on 28/08/2014 pursuant to Section 136 of the Law of Property Act from the Assignor to the Claimant."

Am I missing something or have they submitted two completely different dates for the same thing?? Essentially just making this up as they go along?

Also in the absolutely bogus NOA that they attached to their WS it states in it "Capital One sold your account to Lowell Portfolio I Ltd on 24 June, 2015".

Hmmmm.....

Oh and by the way I looked at documents submitted to Companies House by Cap1 and Michael Woodburn resigned from the Board and left Cap1 in 2013...the link to the documents is below. Just as a reminded the bogus NOA submitted by Lowell to the court is signed by Michael Woodburn and dated 16/7/15...!

Any thoughts or advice on all of this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again.

dasher

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/d...Jogo6JaWwgU%3D

Comment

I can't open that upload.

Di

Comment

These are the 31st Dec Cap1 accounts submitted to Companies House.

Will re-post the counterclaim defence also in a sec.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hi charity - I have had to attach the Lowell defence to my counterclaim as photos. I hope it worked. I can scan tomorrow if not.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Sorry only just noticed another thing! In their defence to my counterclaim they refer in their introduction section to my defence and counterclaim of the 12th February 2016!! This is just bizarre! It went in 6th September - the legal proceedings started 5th August!

Is this deliberate by them to make out they are just useless with dates or something? I am genuinely confused - unless they are just that incredibly useless?

How could any judge think their documents are credible??

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X