• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Skyman v BlackHorse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Skyman v BlackHorse

Originally posted by skyman View Post
    Hi Nem,

Thank you, So what do I need to do at the moment just wait? What would happen?

Thank you for your help.
    Start composing a defence, see templates in the green box above, it will help you with format and content.

The T's & C's if they can get them will need careful checking to be sure they are the ones relevant when the account was opened.

nem

Comment

Hi Nem, Thank you,

What I need to know is why,,,,,, when few months ago when (MC) sent me the court letter, I defended the case and DLC did not respond to the court within the 28 day deadline the court stayed the claim, and DLC never provided me the copy of the Credit Agreement on time, so its nearly over 4 months the court stayed the claim now they are sending me the copy of the Credit Agreement.

Can they really do this ? Is this means they will start the court process again?

Please see the below link, on this page you can see when I had a discussion with you during my claim defence time.

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...ackHorse/page2

Thank you so much for your kind help.

Comment

Hi Nem, Thank you,

What I need to know is why,,,,,, when few months ago when (MC) sent me the court letter, I defended the case and DLC did not respond to the court within the 28 day deadline the court stayed the claim, and DLC never provided me the copy of the Credit Agreement on time, so its nearly over 4 months the court stayed the claim now they are sending me the copy of the Credit Agreement.

Can they really do this ? Is this means they will start the court process again?

Please see the below link, on this page you can see when I had a discussion with you during my claim defence time.

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...ackHorse/page2

Hello Skyman,

The claimant can restart a stayed claim at any point by paying a court fee to have the stay lifted.

nem

Comment

Hi Nem,

Thank you, I will wait to see if they can get the T's & C's. I will update in here. Thank you so much for your kind help.

Comment

Hi Nem,

Thank you, I will wait to see if they can get the T's & C's. I will update in here. Thank you so much for your kind help.
            Happy to Help !!

nem

Comment

Hi Nem,

Refer to the above advise, I have been wating to get a copy of the T's & C's from DLC, They sent me the attached letter, they are saying due to the age of the account the terms and conditions are not availabe, they sent me a copy of the Credit Agreement again only.

I have also received a letter from M/C solicitors, they are saying that the Clint instucted them to DISCONTINUE proceedings and close the files.

Can you please see attchaed letters and advise me what do I need to now.

Attached Files

Comment

[MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION]

CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Thanks Nem,

So what happened do I need to do anything?

Thank you so much.

Comment

Hi Nem,

Refer to the above advise, I have been wating to get a copy of the T's & C's from DLC, They sent me the attached letter, they are saying due to the age of the account the terms and conditions are not availabe, they sent me a copy of the Credit Agreement again only.

I have also received a letter from M/C solicitors, they are saying that the Clint instucted them to DISCONTINUE proceedings and close the files.

Can you please see attchaed letters and advise me what do I need to now.

Hello Skyman,

That's a nice Christmas present!!!

Worth waiting for.:rockon:

You can expect some winging and wining along the lines of we know we can't enforce the debt but we are sure you really want to pay us etc.

These letters can be filed, fired or dumped.

You win!!

nem

Comment

Nem THANK YOU SO MUCH,
                      THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR KIND SUPPORT,THANKS TO THE EXCELLENT WEBSITE.

WISHING YOU ALL IN ADVANCE, MERRY CHRISMATS AND ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILES.

eace::rockon:

Comment

Nem THANK YOU SO MUCH,
                        THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR KIND SUPPORT,THANKS TO THE EXCELLENT WEBSITE.

WISHING YOU ALL IN ADVANCE, MERRY CHRISMATS AND ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILES.

eace::rockon:
                        Thanks Skyman!!

Have a great Christmas:w_nikolaus_187::santawalk:

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                        X