• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hillesden Securities vs panchodean

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillesden Securities vs panchodean

Hi Everyone

I received this today and would like to know which documents to ask for from the claimants solicitor? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The claim is for the balance of instalments due & unpaid under an agreement dated 05/10/2004 & under which BLACK HORSE LIMITED agreed to sell the defendant good for a price payable by instalments ('the Agreemen't). The agreement was assigned to the Claimant. PARTICULARS 1. Amonunt due & unpaid £4173.86. THE CLAIMANT THEREFORE CLAIMS 1. The amont due & unpaid 4173.86

Many Thanks

Panchodean
    Tags: None

Re: Hillesden Securities vs panchodean

Originally posted by panchodean View Post
    Hi Everyone

I received this today and would like to know which documents to ask for from the claimants solicitor? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The claim is for the balance of instalments due & unpaid under an agreement dated 05/10/2004 & under which BLACK HORSE LIMITED agreed to sell the defendant good for a price payable by instalments ('the Agreemen't). The agreement was assigned to the Claimant. PARTICULARS 1. Amonunt due & unpaid £4173.86. THE CLAIMANT THEREFORE CLAIMS 1. The amont due & unpaid 4173.86

Many Thanks

Panchodean
    Good evening welcome to LB,

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Everyone

Many Thanks

Panchodean

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Everyone

Many Thanks

Panchodean

Comment

Good evening, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Good evening, any help will be greatly appreciated.
        Ok what type of account was this loan or HP, please explain what goods were sold by BH
        nem

Comment

This was a Hire Purchase agreement for a car I purchased when I was 19.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
            Ok what type of account was this loan or HP, please explain what goods were sold by BH
            nem
            This was a HP agreement for a car in 2004. This morning I have sent a CCA request to the claimant along with a postal order of £1 and a 31.14 to their solicitor. I could do with some advice on the next steps though.

Many thanks, Dean.

Comment

This was a HP agreement for a car in 2004. This morning I have sent a CCA request to the claimant along with a postal order of £1 and a 31.14 to their solicitor. I could do with some advice on the next steps though.

Many thanks, Dean.
              Hello Dean
              When did payments cease completely?
              When was the account defaulted?

nem

Comment

Hello Dean
                When did payments cease completely?
                When was the account defaulted?

nem
                Hi

I haven't made a payment on this in about 9/10 years and I have no idea when the account was defaulted. I seem to recall having a ccj against this debt years ago though but cannot produce any documentation to back that up and it is no longer listed on my credit file.

Dean

Comment

Hi

I haven't made a payment on this in about 9/10 years and I have no idea when the account was defaulted. I seem to recall having a ccj against this debt years ago though but cannot produce any documentation to back that up and it is no longer listed on my credit file.

Dean
                  Hello Dean,

I can put up a draft letter for you that will hopefully kill this off straight away, just let me know if
                  you would like this.

nem

Comment

Hello Dean,

I can put up a draft letter for you that will hopefully kill this off straight away, just let me know if
                    you would like this.

nem
                    Hi Nem

That would be great thank you!!

Cheers,

Dean

Comment

Hi Nem

That would be great thank you!!

Cheers,

Dean
                      Hello Dean,

I've a busy evening I will do the draft in the morning,

nem

Comment

Good morning Panchodean

This letter goes to
                        Mr Christopher Ross - Roberts.
                        Director
                        Hillesden Securities Ltd.,
                        address as on claim form.

Date:

Ref: County Court Claim No.......................................:

Dear Mr Ross-Roberts,

I refer you to the above mentioned claim issued by Restons Solictors and received by me on date...............:
                        I thank Hillesden and Restons for prompting me to review my history since receiving the claim.

Please take note I do not acknowledge any debt to Hilleseden Securities Ltd.,

Having now concluded my research I now formally state that the alleged debt which is the subject of
                        this claim is Statute Barred under the Provisions of the Limitation Act 1980, therefore I will not now
                        or at any time in the future make any payment or offer payment in regard to the alleged debt.

Hillesden Securities Ltd., Will now cease to process all data relating to me and remove it from its
                        records.

Hillesden will confirm in writing within 7 days of the date hereon that it has complied with this
                        instruction.

Yours etc.

Send signed for post, with a copy to Restons. ( assuming Restons are the solicitors)

nem~

Comment

Good morning Panchodean

This letter goes to
                          Mr Christopher Ross - Roberts.
                          Director
                          Hillesden Securities Ltd.,
                          address as on claim form.

Date:

Ref: County Court Claim No.......................................:

Dear Mr Ross-Roberts,

I refer you to the above mentioned claim issued by Restons Solictors and received by me on date...............:
                          I thank Hillesden and Restons for prompting me to review my history since receiving the claim.

Please take note I do not acknowledge any debt to Hilleseden Securities Ltd.,

Having now concluded my research I now formally state that the alleged debt which is the subject of
                          this claim is Statute Barred under the Provisions of the Limitation Act 1980, therefore I will not now
                          or at any time in the future make any payment or offer payment in regard to the alleged debt.

Hillesden Securities Ltd., Will now cease to process all data relating to me and remove it from its
                          records.

Hillesden will confirm in writing within 7 days of the date hereon that it has complied with this
                          instruction.

Yours etc.

Send signed for post, with a copy to Restons. ( assuming Restons are the solicitors)

nem~

Hi Nem

I really appreciate all your help, thank you so much!

After I have sent these and the time has elapsed I still need to enter a defence right? And I should include a copy of all the letters I have sent, the CCA, 31.14 and this?

Cheers Dean

Comment

Hi Nem

I really appreciate all your help, thank you so much!

After I have sent these and the time has elapsed I still need to enter a defence right? And I should include a copy of all the letters I have sent, the CCA, 31.14 and this?

Cheers Dean
                            Hello Dean,

Yes continue the court process, Stat Barred is a complete defence all the process so far should be
                            mentioned in the defence, no need to send " evidence" yet just list it in the body of the defence.

Take a look as at some of the defences on other threads it will give you a better idea of content,
                            wording and format, probably easier than me waffling on, you need to understand what everything
                            means in case this reaches court.

Make a draft defence post here and tag [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION] and I'll go through it with you.

nem~

Comment

Hi [MENTION=42011]Nem[/MENTION]ises45

Happy new year!!

I have had a reply to the CPR 31.14 from MC, usual template saying that I would have inspected the documents already and can I can confirm which documents I have in my possession. I sent a reply saying that I would be informing the court of their failure to comply with my request.

They also say that they are agreeable to an extension of time under CPR 15.5. Does this extend the time a further 28 days after the acknowledgement of service? Would an email to the court be sufficient to inform them of the extension or would it have to be a letter?

Thanks in advance

Dean

- - - Updated - - -
                              [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION]

I should really proof read my posts more thoroughly.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                              X