• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hillesden Securities Ltd T/A DLC Claim Form MBNA ( Please Help)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hillesden Securities Ltd T/A DLC Claim Form MBNA ( Please Help)

Anyone one please?

Comment

Originally posted by skhoker View Post
      After acknowledging and defending , should I tick this box? I intend to contest jurisdiction?
      No jurisdiction refers to the country/court system in which the claim has been brought, unless you are in NI or Scotland you do not contest jurisdiction.

nem

Comment

Thank you , I have submitted it few and I have ticked it will it make any difference now?

Comment

Thank you , I have submitted it few and I have ticked it will it make any difference now?
          I doubt it many people make that mistake the court service is well aware.

nem

Comment

Hello again I am going to send CPR to solicitors today I need to know what date do I need to put where it has XXX( To enable me to file my defence and/or counterclaim, I require inspection of documents you mention in your statement of case ahead of filing my defence onXX XXXX 201X.)

Comment

Hello again I am going to send CPR to solicitors today I need to know what date do I need to put where it has XXX( To enable me to file my defence and/or counterclaim, I require inspection of documents you mention in your statement of case ahead of filing my defence onXX XXXX 201X.)
              You can leave that out or put a date 14 days ahead.

nem

Comment

Thank you sir.

Comment

Hello again , I sent CCA AND CPR well before Christmas but since then I have no reply for Hillsden securities. What should I do?

Comment

Anyone please?

Comment

1.1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

I have received these today from Hilsden ...............

Comment

1.[ATTACH=CONFIG]21568[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21569[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21570[/ATTACH]

I have received these today from Hilsden ...............
                        Hi, If I remember correctly the claimant was named as Hillesden Securities T/A DLC?
                        I don't know what they are playing at but I intend to find out!

Just send the whole lot again with the cheque made out as requested .

nem

Comment

Please someone replay.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for reply I have resent P/O to Caboot.

- - - Updated - - -

Should I sign the latter as requested by Hilsden?

Comment

[QUOTE=skhoker;610463]Please someone replay.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for reply I have resent P/O to Caboot.
                            YES no harm in signing at all.

nem
                            - - -

Comment

Hi I received this today. Do you I need to do anything?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Anyone please????

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X