• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Civil Court cpr pre actiion protocols

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civil Court cpr pre actiion protocols

Hi please can someone help, I have received a letter marked as above from my stepsons solicitor, he is demanding £25,000 for compensation for harassment, My Stepson is administrator to my ex wife's estate we held a property tenants in common. I pay the mortgage alone, I maintain it alone, I pay the council tax he refuses to pay anything but will not allow me to sell it although he claims to want to sell it. Things got heated and he had me arrested for harassment, Other harassed him too but I was the only one prosecuted. I was given a suspended prison sentence a fine had to pay a victim surcharge which I take it was compensation. I was told not to contact him again. How do I sell the property without contacting him? I contact his solicitor he ignores me. Si contacted him again and I received the above he now wants £25000 compensation and says he will use evidence from the criminal case to achieve this....Can he do this? I believe he is trying to take control of the house by whittling my end away with claims like this until I have nothing left. I do not have fees for solicitors. Can anyone help please?
    Tags: None

Re: Civil Court cpr pre actiion protocols

Have read your other thread............ what a nightmare.

" I was told not to contact him again."................. was this a court order? If so can you post up the exact wording please?

The victim surcharge is not compensation for a victim, but goes to funding victim services.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X