• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ReceivedCounty Court Claim from Bryan Carter Solicitors LLP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ReceivedCounty Court Claim from Bryan Carter Solicitors LLP

Originally posted by greeny1013 View Post
    So a quick update from me:

After receiving the letter advising it had been allocated to the court further away, I received a call from the mediation team, I advised I had still not received the paperwork I requested from BCS or Lowell and they marked the case as not suitable for mediation.

last Friday I received another letter to advise that the case has been allocated to another court once again, and looks like it will be at the court in the next town to me, which is better should it go to court.

I'll await further letters!
    Is this also on a different date when you are not on holiday? In that case it should save you the trouble. :clap2:

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
      Is this also on a different date when you are not on holiday? In that case it should save you the trouble. :clap2:
      [MENTION=37786]FlamingParrot[/MENTION] - Sorry, I'm not the person on holiday that is somebody else on the thread I started lol

Also, Ive received another the letter, It seems the judge at the closer court has demanded that BCS and Lowell provide me with the requested documents before November 5th!

Could this be the beginning of the end of the case I wonder!? I certainly hope so!

:tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

@FlamingParrot - Sorry, I'm not the person on holiday that is somebody else on the thread I started lol

Also, Ive received another the letter, It seems the judge at the closer court has demanded that BCS and Lowell provide me with the requested documents before November 5th!

Could this be the beginning of the end of the case I wonder!? I certainly hope so!

I can see some people at Lowell looking hard at the judges order and trying
        to cobble something together.
        Hopefully they will fail.

nem

Comment

@FlamingParrot - Sorry, I'm not the person on holiday that is somebody else on the thread I started lol
          Sorry about that :sorry: It can get a bit confusing when you get comments from other people.

That's always the final step before the hearing, they can't go all the way to court without providing the paperwork and there was a recent case that got discontinued precisely because they couldn't do it. ray: ray:

Comment

It's not showing what you have replied? Its not showing the last few replies can you send again please

Comment

So, an update from on this, as you know from my previous post the Judge ordered BCS to supply me with the paperwork by November 5th.

Well that day came and went and today, I get a little letter from BCS which was a NOTICE OF DISCONTINUANCE!

So, I'm guessing that's it, it's finished and I don't need to reply or anything?

Thanks,

Greeny1013

Comment

Nice One

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X