• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court claim: Ascent Vs TRGZ2005

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Court claim: Ascent Vs TRGZ2005

cpr314.jpg

Hello @FlamingParrot hope you well.
    ok then please find readcted from legal.
    We are at day 19 since I requested cpr31.14 and they have not complied. I rang them to ask where it was and asked for a letter with dates etc. They messed me about basically.
    Please note the redaction in the first paragraph. Please note nothing is mentioned about cpr31.14 request.
    Please note they talk about a previous response regarding defense etc. I have never seen this letter they are on about.
    Last letter I received was one telling me they were asking for documentation from client which pertained to the claim they said they had when making claim in POC form!
    Please note the issue mentioned that they wish to see. This issue is only mentioned in my defense to make the court aware of the issue my defense is statute barred sections 5,29,30 1980 limitations act.
    I would of thought they would be more worried about the limitations act rather than any personal issue I may have.

Bank sar to follow....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by trgz2005; 18th July 2015, 12:51:PM.

Comment

FullSizeRender.jpg

Banks reply even though I told them as per ICO there was nothing in Data protection act preventing them sending me information about ltd company.
      Note the correspondence mentions my relationship manager, well when I informed bank about what ICO told me I was told that any information released regarding ltd company would be a decision up to my relationship manager and my case handler would ask him.
      Well our relationship must of been short lived because it seems as per the letter I no longer have a relationship manager. I don't even bank with these people!
      I will say this regarding this current experience it is really teaching me how little regard or compassion these institutions have for the average Joe. One can almost say I feel a wave of contempt from these people when I have to deal with them.
      I'm pretty sure of my next step from here.
      Many thanks all.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi all just to let you know 6 days before going to court I got a letter this morning with a notice of discontinuation attached. So nearly 10 years to the day this all started the bank have backed down and walked away. I won. So today is the beginning of the rest of my life and I can move on. So thanks to all who supported advised and helped on my thread. Your words of encouragement helped me through many a dark day. Case closed. Kind regards Trgz2005

Comment

well done give the court a ring in a few days to check they received it

Comment

Originally posted by trgz2005 View Post
            Hi all just to let you know 6 days before going to court I got a letter this morning with a notice of discontinuation attached. So nearly 10 years to the day this all started the bank have backed down and walked away. I won. So today is the beginning of the rest of my life and I can move on. So thanks to all who supported advised and helped on my thread. Your words of encouragement helped me through many a dark day. Case closed. Kind regards Trgz2005

Excellent result trgz!! well done.

Thank you for the PM much appreciated my friend.

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
            See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
            X