• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell/Bryan Carter v lyla

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell/Bryan Carter v lyla

"Claim for 183.89 amount due under an agreement

three mobile

this debt was assigned to/purchased by Lowell portfolio ltd on 8.3.11 and notice served....."

i have are never had a three mobile account!!

letter as per your advice sent on 30.11.15

thank you
    Tags: None

Re: Lowell/Bryan Carter v lyla

Originally posted by Lyla View Post

three mobile

this debt was assigned to/purchased by Lowell portfolio ltd on 8.3.11 and notice served....."

****letter as per your advice sent on 30.11.*15****** Do you have a thread on this already?***********

thank you
    Is this the " dongle " contract?

In your name?
    It seems that this is probably unpaid cancellation fees, the manner of the return of the dongle would not have ended the contract.

nem

- - - Updated - - -

three mobile

****letter as per your advice sent on 30.11.*15****** Do you have a thread on this already?***********

thank you

In your name?
    It seems that this is probably unpaid cancellation fees, the manner of the return of the dongle would not have ended the contract.

nem

- - - Updated - - -

three mobile

thank you

In your name?

nem

- - - Updated - - -

three mobile

thank you

In your name?

nem

Comment

Hi nem

i have no idea!

Comment

Hi nem

i have no idea!
        Who provided the Dongle?

nem

Comment

Hi nem

ive never had a dongle.

thanks

Comment

Hi nem

ive never had a dongle.

thanks

Looks like I have got threads crossed here sorry.

What is the letter sent 30/11/ (15) should be 14? please a thread on the same subject?

nem

Comment

Sorry, date I sent letter is today - 30.5.15

Comment

Thanks.
                No account with 3 ever is a pretty good defence.

Have you acknowledge the claim? you can do this online at Money Claim Online.
                Sent a CPR 31.14 request to Carter. This is to request all the documents mentioned
                in the Particulars of Claim there is a template in the forum library for this.

You can write to Lowell/Carter after doing the above.

I suggest this.

FAO Bryan Carter
                Principal Bryan Carter LLP.

date

Ref: CC Claim No...................

Dear Mr Carter,

I refer to the above mentioned claim issued on .... date...... on behalf of Lowell in the matter of debt arising from an account with 3 Mobile.

Please take note: I am not now nor ever have been a customer of 3 Mobile and have no knowledge of the alleged debt and all liability is denied.

Given this information I suggest that in the interest of saving cost and court time you inform your client of these facts and withdraw this claim any continued action will be robustly defended.

use signed for post and check delivery.

nem

Comment

Thanks very much. I will get onto this.

Comment

Thanks very much. I will get onto this.
                    Just come back to this thread if you need any further help!

nem

Comment

Hi. Letter received from carters:

"confirm this his matter will most properly be allocated to the small clai,s track as this is a simple contractual matter and part 31 of the civil procedure rules will therefore not apply.

it is the original creditors policy to issue agreements at the start of the contract and statements throughout the duration of the agreement and, in this regard, we ask you to refer to your own records.

we confirm our client is not agreeable to an extension for filing your defence."

okay, where do I go from here, please?

thank you

Comment

Are you around nem?

thanks

Comment

Can anyone help, please?

Comment

"confirm this his matter will most properly be allocated to the small clai,s track as this is a simple contractual matter and part 31 of the civil procedure rules will therefore not apply.

it is the original creditors policy to issue agreements at the start of the contract and statements throughout the duration of the agreement and, in this regard, we ask you to refer to your own records.

we confirm our client is not agreeable to an extension for filing your defence."

thank you
                            Standard template response from Mr Carter to ALL requests he receives.

This is our standard response to his letter: http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...385#post410385

Comment

thank you
                              Hello Lyla,

Apologies for the delay in replying it's been a very hectic week!

You have received the standard reply re 31.14, however this still applies until the claim is allocated to the SCT, it's also irrelevant what may or may not have been supplied by the original creditor when an account is opened.

You mention this " reply" in your defence and WS.

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                              X