• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Eye Claims Form Received for Entering Wrong Registration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parking Eye Claims Form Received for Entering Wrong Registration

Hey M1,

Yes, I have attached links to pictures of signs here. It is my fathers claim, but I was driving. Also, I have acknowledged the claims form with my details. I hope that does not cause an issue? I have not yet admitted that I was the driver of the vehicle.

http://tinypic.com/r/24lsvp5/8

http://tinypic.com/r/2usu1yc/8

http://tinypic.com/r/5nq4cg/8

Thanks, AP

Comment

What is the last date for filing a defence ?

M1

Comment

What was the number of the claim form you received (bottom left of claim form)?

Comment

20th of May, next Wednesday.

AP

- - - Updated - - -

It was issued on the 7th of April 2015

AP

Comment

Any suggestions on what I can write for defence? I'm looking to submit it tomorrow.

Thank you

AP

Comment

I'll get to it later.

M1

Comment

Check this in case i missed any case specific parts.

appleberry.rtf

M1

Comment

Hey M1, this is brilliant! So just to confirm, i change it around where applicable, i.e., name and location, and send it off immediately?

AP

Comment

:okay:

M1

Comment

Hey M1,

thank you once again for all the advise you have given.

Unfortunately, I've just logged into MCOL to submit my defence and have found that a judgement was issued against my father on the 19th, even though he was not the driver. I was under the impression that the latest for filing would have been the 22nd of May.

I've messed this one up. Hopefully I'll be better prepared for the next one.

Once again, I appreciate all your help. You guys are doing a great job.

AP

Comment

On the other hand, would you happen to know if there are any possibilities to appeal the judgement?

Comment

No appeal.

Set aside perhaps http://legalbeagles.info/library/how...-judgment-ccj/

It has to be said though that it appears you are not in the must set aside category but in the may set aside category so it will depend on the judge. You also have to act quickly.

M1

Comment

Hey M1,

Thank you for the very useful information. I have just submitted a request to PE explaining that my personal circumstance was not great and meant that I had forgot to submit defence after acknowledgement. I have also mentioned that I will submit the N244 form should they fail to respond or if they choose to reject.

I will keep everyone updated as I go along.

AP

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                            See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                            X