• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MBNA and Aktive capital default notice issue.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MBNA and Aktive capital default notice issue.

The claimants solicitor said that because my original default notice had the in correct ac no it didn't relate to my account!! The judge did say it had the same balance outstanding on it . On his summing up he said that the claimant had the correct DN (reconstituted) .so we have two different DNs my original defective one and the mock up.neither stated a figure needed to remedy the account ie arrears!!

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
      Set aside ? He wants and needs to appeal. The court decided already and he reckons the default notice relied upon was faulty and the judge has erred in law.

M1
      Just trying to get to the basics of what has occurred, tow accounts mentioned only one relevant it seems.

nem

Comment

Precedent set ?and to add no notice of assignment from mbna.solicitor for claimant argued notice of assignment could come from DCA. Judge agreed . Bullshit letter stating Aktive cap acquired the debt in 2012 from mbna??this was dismissed as it wasn't in my witness statements ! Feeling shafted

Comment

Letter from claimants solicitor stating my witness statements were late arriving. And asking to take this into account as it could prejudice the trial ? Did the judge dismiss my evidence ? Not that he told me , although it would seem so.

Comment

Yes just the one ac outstanding.AK

Comment

......?

Comment

Any Xperts on CCA s. Default and termination notices ?

Comment

NOA's can come from either the original creditor and/or the DCA often in the same envelope.

nem

Comment

Thanks nem. Any timescales ?

Comment

Daily court interest ? How much can they add ? Ta

Comment

What time scales they vary in the litigation process.

nem

Comment

If i appeal the ccj.am i liable for costs if the appeal fails ?The track was small claims. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dubs1967 View Post
                            Any Xperts on CCA s. Default and termination notices ?
                            Not making any claims of expertise but it's always useful if you post up such documents (remove all personal details before you do) so they can be assessed. :typing:

Comment

Originally posted by dubs1967 View Post
                              If i appeal the ccj.am i liable for costs if the appeal fails ?The track was small claims. Thanks
                              Limited costs, yes.

http://www.law-lords.com/blog-detail...ourt-of-appeal

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                              X