• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

confused by small track claim forms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: confused by small track claim forms

What you have to do (the Judges Directions) is laid out for you on page 2 (of3) and page 3 (of 3)
    You must comply as directed and within the time limit set by the judge in this order.

nem

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
      What you have to do (the Judges Directions) is laid out for you on page 2 (of3) and page 3 (of 3)
      You must comply as directed and within the time limit set by the judge in this order.

nem
      So If the other party MKDP LL can't produce the original credit agreement , as per my previous requests, can it be enforced?

Comment

As long as the agreement cannot be found or a compliant "reconstituted" cannot be provided the debt is unenforceable.
        nem

Comment

As long as the agreement cannot be found or a compliant "reconstituted" cannot be provided the debt is unenforceable.
          nem

Ok , thank you.

I need a little guidance on what to include in my letter as per directions 6 -10 ( page 2 of 3) .

Am I correct in assuming that LLP will not be able to comply with directions 7 and 8 ? ( They have not provided a copy of the original agreement as yet)

Comment

That' what the directions are about in 7 & 8 to see what docs are to be produced.

You have to send any documents that you intend to rely on 1 copy to the court, 1 copy to claimant 1 copy for you.
            The claimant via his solicitor must do exactly same with all the documents they intend to rely upon so you should/ must receive by the date ordered by the judge.
            There id guidance there for you witness statement as well which is a statement of what has happened.
            Follow the guidance and/or take a look round some threads with witness statement and make a draft and post here there will be loads of advice for you here.

Comment

That' what the directions are about in 7 & 8 to see what docs are to be produced.

You have to send any documents that you intend to rely on 1 copy to the court, 1 copy to claimant 1 copy for you.
              The claimant via his solicitor must do exactly same with all the documents they intend to rely upon so you should/ must receive by the date ordered by the judge.
              There id guidance there for you witness statement as well which is a statement of what has happened.
              Follow the guidance and/or take a look round some threads with witness statement and make a draft and post here there will be loads of advice for you here.

Thank you..will do.

Is it likely they will attempt to "reconstitute" the claim, and by which process will this be pursued?

Comment

A reconstituted agreement May satisfy the CCA request but if one is produced it will fall to the judge to decide enforceability.
                English Civil Law is based on the balance of probabilities so this is what the judge will ponder upon.
                nem

Comment

Hi, a bit of advice please regarding the above..I have a court hearing on the 23rd of April. I have requested all the correspondence from MKDP. I have attached a copy of MKDPs witness statement. There exhibit is a "reconstituted" copy of the credit agreement. There is also a photocopy of my Barclaycard application form - with my signature on it. Is it worth me defending this? - also noted that I have ticked the PPI box, can I persue this ?

Many thanks
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                    Have you been on ''get out of debt free'' ? bloody perjury grrr. Anyway, ignore that, to get to allocation/directions N180, you must have entered a defence to the court so could you please post that up in full. If you're not sure have a look on MoneyClaimOnline and you should still be able to see what you entered on there.

Did you send a formal CCA request with £1 at any point ? or just that letter?
                    Hi, could you somebody else have a look at my last post please? - The court case is next WEEK. I also have some further questions regarding the authenticity of the evidence MKDP to submit, and it also appears that some of the dcocuments have had dates altered or removed.

Comment

Hello Marathon,
                      Can you point me to (or post copies) to the documents that you think have been altered/redacted, maybe useful!

nem.

Comment

Hello Marathon,
                        Can you point me to (or post copies) to the documents that you think have been altered/redacted, maybe useful!

nem.
                        Hi, thanks for replying.

I have attached two documents.

The first is a copy of the Barclaycard app ..note the year on the date of signature appears to have been removed.

The second is a supposed copy of the assignment of the debt from Barclyays to MKDP. There is no letterhead, no contact details or printed name of the sender, nor a clearly legible sigmnature. The type face and lay -out is also very similar to MKDPs other correspondence. I have no method of authrnicating this document and it cast suspicion on MKDPs legitimancy to claim they are rightful owners of the debt.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi, any views on this?

Have court hearing tomorrow.

Thanks.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                          X