• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Small claim summons from arrow global help plz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small claim summons from arrow global help plz

Hi I have just received small claim summons on 25/06/2014 from Airdrie sheriff court Glasgow. It's from a company called arrow global limited a company incorporated under the companies acts and having a place of business at belvedere 12 booth street Manchester m24aw. And the solicitor acting on behave off them is shoo smiths Lloyd saltire courts edinburgh.
    Its for a claim off £521.16 and on the court order it doesn't say what for. what can I do as I can't pay my wife is on maternity I have a one year old and another baby due in 2weeks. and I haven't been working for 4months as I have damaged a disc in my back and my work won't let me go back till I am pain free and off my pain killers. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
    Tags: None

Re: Small claim summons from arrow global help plz

You have also posted the same message in the Welcome Forum. This one is the right one to post on.

Did you receive any notification from Arrow Global that this claim was in preparation?

Comment

Hi sorry don't no how to delete othere post. I had one letter about 4month ago saying to phone them about the outstanding debt but didn't say what it was and all I can think is it's my phone from three but that was only £180 and I have spoke to them an been paying wat I can wen I can.

Comment

Can you confirm if they ever threatened legal action?

What do you have in writing to say what this is all about?

Comment

Yeah I do remember the letter saying that if I didn't pay they would take legal action but still didn't say what the debt was for and don't have it anymore I was being stupid and put it in the bin and never thought about it again till I got this letter from sherif court it says on the front page it says details of claim on page 2 and on page 2 it doesn't have anything on it.

Comment

What are the Particulars of Claim where they state what the claim is for?

Comment

I have just found particulars of claim on a different sheet thanks.
              I know what it is for now my ex girlfriend took debt out on direct limited on my account think it's very.co.uk on 4 December 2009 an hasn't paid it. I haven't received letters because I moved out the house and in2 my own place. I take there is nothing I can do.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
              X