• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

lOWELL PORTFOLIO LTD CCJ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DemonicReign View Post
    Claim No: xxxxxxxxx

Lowell portfolio I
    Claimant
    And
    xxxxxx
    Defendant

The Claimant has breached CPR 31.14, that on 15th November 2022 a formal request for inspection of documents mentioned in the Claimants Statement of Case under CPR 31.14 was sent to the Claimant. To date the Claimant has failed to provide the requested information, i.e. copies of the agreement / Terms & Conditions.

Signed: XXXXXXXXXX
    Date: XX/xx/xx

would this be ok to send court and overdales? should I email it to both or should I post it out to both seeing as whats going on with royal mail right now I'm unsure what to do
    Don't forget to add the case reference number. Email it to both.

Comment

would that be the reference no lowell provided in particulars of claim? if not where would I find it as on the letter from courts its under claim No...

Comment

would that be the reference no lowell provided in particulars of claim? if not where would I find it as on the letter from courts its under claim No...
        Yes, reference no lowell provided in particulars of claim.

Comment

Would this be ok to email courts and overdales as my local post office is saying it maybe delayed due to royal mail strikes, sorry to keep bugging you

Comment

Get free proof posting courts accept that if the date within time. Never trust emails no receipt.

Comment

Would this be ok to email courts and overdales as my local post office is saying it maybe delayed due to royal mail strikes, sorry to keep bugging you
              Read post 31.

Comment

received this letter from overdales, they stated the courts would send me a letter also but have not as of yet, what should my next steps be?
                Attached Files

Comment

Await court copy they are all trying to unsettle you they are the pits

Comment

oh ok thats fine, thank you for the quick response, merry Christmas hope you and all others have a great Christmas, happy new year

Comment

hi

me again

i received a letter from what I assume it's from the courts. i believe I am the defendant but this letter kind of threw me off I'm not so sure anymore maybe I'm not reading it correctly or maybe I'm just that darn stupid I cannot understand it can anyone shed some light on it so I know if I need to do anything or am i kind of screwed....
                      Attached Files

Comment

fill that form in and send back to court, tick agree mediation thats it, that form came from lowells? another the same will come from the courts (lowells try unsettle you jumping the gun)?

all claims under £10,000 tick agree correct .

tick without hearing tick no

the rest self explanatory

sure echat11

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                          fill that form in and send back to court, tick agree mediation thats it, that form came from lowells? another the same will come from the courts (lowells try unsettle you jumping the gun)?

all claims under £10,000 tick agree correct .

tick without hearing tick no

the rest self explanatory

sure echat11
                          I think its from courts as no mention on envelope or any letter inside says overdales, sorry im unsure what exactly I have to fill in my reading isn't very good so I marked up the pages if you can confirm
                          Attached Files

Comment

I think its from courts as no mention on envelope or any letter inside says overdales, sorry im unsure what exactly I have to fill in my reading isn't very good so I marked up the pages if you can confirm
                            Expert evidence, witness - no

Have you received all the requested documents? If so you can request Mediation.

​​​​​​​Yes, your details.

Suitable to be determined without Hearing - no.

Read the following, provides guidance on the small claims court process.
                            ​​​​​​​
                            https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...+web+FINAL.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by echat11 View Post

Expert evidence, witness - no

Have you received all the requested documents? If so you can request Mediation.

​​​​​​​Yes, your details.

Suitable to be determined without Hearing - no.

Read the following, provides guidance on the small claims court process.
                              ​​​​​​​
                              https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...+web+FINAL.pdf
                              thank you for the response.
                              the claimant failed CPR 31.14 as they didn't provide me with the evidence required, do I still go for mediation then?

Comment

Yes on mediation state request under CPR 31.14. Such such they have failed to supply

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X