• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Interim charge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interim charge

Old Halifax debt had ccj in 2013 not heard anything till this week have recieved an interim charge letter for property
    Tags: None

more real detail,dates times payments etc

Comment

2008 debt passed from Halifax has been passed around to diffrent creditors I never acknowledged debt had ccj against me in 2013 had no correspondence in all this time yesterday received letter stating application to court for interim charge on property

Comment

echat11 may able as ccj 2013 unfair after all this time?

Comment

Not heard anything in all this time think it was 1st credit the last creditors don't know what to do

Comment

The Judgment creditor is seeking security for the amount that you owe under the judgment.
            Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Wollybobs View Post
              2008 debt passed from Halifax has been passed around to diffrent creditors I never acknowledged debt had ccj against me in 2013 had no correspondence in all this time yesterday received letter stating application to court for interim charge on property
              You need to act swiftly, did you receive the original CCJ court documents?

The time that it's taken the creditor to apply to the Court for an interim charging order, in support of not granting the Order.

Any other thing about the original debt that could help, you need to build your case, so the Court doesn't grant it.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/de...the%20creditor.

Comment

It was a credit card I claimed ppi on it the original credit agreement wasn't enforceable it was sold to roughly six other companies had no correspondence since the ccj which was removed a couple of years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Wollybobs View Post
                  It was a credit card I claimed ppi on it the original credit agreement wasn't enforceable it was sold to roughly six other companies had no correspondence since the ccj which was removed a couple of years ago
                  a) It was a credit card I claimed ppi on it

o.k.

b) the original credit agreement wasn't enforceable

Why wasn't it 'enforceable'?

c) it was sold to roughly six other companies

Not unusual.

d) had no correspondence since the ccj which was removed a couple of years ago

How was the CCJ removed? You don't say that in any of your other posts on this thread.

Comment

It came off my credit file so thought it was removed

Comment

Unfortunately, CCJ's don't disappear (your CCJ will appear on the register), the only way to get them removed is through the Courts, by setting it aside, then defending the claim or agreeing to make payment through an agree arrangement with the Creditor.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                      X